• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weapon firing ok, weapon STOPS!

Gaetz

Inactive
Reaction score
I was in a heated conquer the kitchen battle with my son using the Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm.  During the wash-up I was trying to remember the IA and stoppages drills for the C7.  All i can remember is cant the weapon to the left and check for trees.  Who will be the first to chime out the full drill?
[:D

Internet question answering ok, answering stops.

IA - go to lesson plan

https://archive.org/stream/gunmanual_The_Rifle_5.56mm_C7_and_the_Carbine_5.56mm_C8_-_B-GL-385-001/The%20Rifle%205.56mm%20C7%20and%20the%20Carbine%205.56mm%20C8%20-%20B-GL-385-001#page/n83/mode/2up

Boats said:
I was in a heated conquer the kitchen battle with my son using the Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm.  During the wash-up I was trying to remember the IA and stoppages drills for the C7.  All i can remember is cant the weapon to the left and check for trees.  Who will be the first to chime out the full drill?

If your bayonet is fixed, you can never have a stoppage :)

daftandbarmy said:
If your bayonet is fixed, you can never have a stoppage :)

Never say never, since some large nosed, drunken Irishman named Murphy has a habit of causing bayonets to become stuck in people...or the lug lock doesn't...etc.

MM

Back