• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what if?

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
ya so like, iwas jst wondering.  if i like buy sum baloney on its best bfor date but the i cros th international datline, can i like stil eat it?

Kat Stevens said:
ya so like, iwas jst wondering.   if i like buy sum baloney on its best bfor date but the i cros th international datline, can i like stil eat it?

Kat Stevens said:
ya so like, iwas jst wondering.   if i like buy sum baloney on its best bfor date but the i cros th international datline, can i like stil eat it?

like...DUH !!

whoa dude  :o ??? ???

i woodent touch that stuff.  Trust me I am an expert..  >:D  Iw as in a campground once and I heard this old army tyope guy talk about the old days :salute: :cdn: :salute:  and he sayze that they had this shit call ed ahard tack and stuff.  it was made from milk and stuff and it turned into chees in their packs when they jumped in to the shit! :threat:

Hey what do you think is betther the ak-48 ir the M6c_7 that the Canuck  :cdn: marines uz?>

:gunner:    ???      :fifty:

piece out

tess

aesop081 said:
like...DUH !!

Hey show some respect ok, just cuz u think it's dumb it dont give you the right to pick on cat!!  :rage:

How bout trying to show some respect

peice out
'
tess

Kat Stevens said:

If you stick it in your ass, and absorb it by osmosis, it'll think it was eaten and digested twenty four hours previously. Problem solved.

the 48th regulator said:
...... give you the right to pick on cat!!    

I have every right to pick on Kat, i hade 2 worche wit  da guy unce, ee tuld mi it wuz okay !!

Cheeeeeeeeeeemo !!

:D

alright then that's ok man.   It's that I dont wanna see aggro happening to teh guy, he started this thread to get answers and there are people o ut there :threat: that only want to bring us guys down.so what if the qustion sounds stupid to u we are nu here and desrv some respect. peace love and no bell bottom  :-* aceopse you roick waht camp did you go to?? i was in miranje '94!! :blotto: :blotto:

piece out

tess

the 48th regulator said:
:D

aceopse you roick waht camp did you go to?? i was in miranje '94!! :blotto: :blotto:

Biljane Donje.......( AAP, engrs and B Coy)

I'm gonna start writing like a 13 year old....its too freakin hard....hot the f**k do they do it !!

you know, it is frigging hard to talk like that.  I end up worrying what damn icon to use, to make it look like one of those dumbass posts.

hmm,

I wonder if this can go down the road of the fork and phone...

ah but I digress...

kewl ace :salute: :cdn: :salute:

piece out

tess

I'm gonna start writing like a 13 year old....its too freakin hard....hot the f**k do they do it !!

I'm not sure "hot" the fuck they do it either ;)

This is funny stuff, I can't even write like some of the people that come here, even if I tried my hardest.

:warstory: :threat: :cdn: :salute: :cdn: :skull: :akimbo: :flame: :mg: :cam: :soldier: :fifty: :tank: :rocket: :gunner: :akimbo: :flame: :mg: :cam: :rocket: :tank: :fifty: :soldier:

ok so lik i wuz wonerin if a tank got a groun press of lik 13.5 k/c an the top of mu boot is lik big an steel caps an stuf wud it lik kinda hurt a bit or alot jus wonnerin cuz im lik jus a kid an stuf but i ran over a guy on videoan he wuzt hert or nuthin btw don hate me cuz im butiful lol jk i rlly like tanks  :tank: :tank: :tank:an stuff tho so wat do yu guy think :salute: :salute: :salute: i gots to now soon momy says i gots to go to bedy bye

recceguy said:
ok so lik i wuz wonerin if a tank got a groun press of lik 13.5 k/c an the top of mu boot is lik big an steel caps an stuf wud it lik kinda hurt a bit or alot jus wonnerin cuz im lik jus a kid an stuf but i ran over a guy on videoan he wuzt hert or nuthin btw don hate me cuz im butiful lol jk i rlly like tanks   :tank: :tank: :tank:an stuff tho so wat do yu guy think :salute: :salute: :salute: i gots to now soon momy says i gots to go to bedy bye

I had one of those once but the wheels fell off.........

Tanks rul, esp thos ones wit da wheels...that big machn gun up on th spinnin thing rox!!

You guyz are just making fun of shi** man!!  trust me I no  i have been studying this and am a expert  :threat:

let me know wen ur ready to talk about serious stuff!!

here are some of the kewl tanks I ahve found in my studiess...

peice out

tess

Futuretrooper said:
It looks as if the two members have been banned...

the 48th regulator said:
Cat and Ace got the boot??   :D

Sweet, they were jerx anywayz!!!

peice out

tess

One more realy anoying member to go...... ;D

Back