• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What to do while waiting for an appeal?

BDTyre

Reaction score
Back in January, Borden informed me my "exercise-induced asthma" prevented me from joining. I have since been tested and cleared by my doctor, and as soon as he has the documents ready for me, I‘m going to drop them off at CFRC Vancouver and sign the documents to re-open my file.

I‘m assuming that the absolute minimum amount of time my file will be gone at Borden is 4 weeks. Am I able to book my physical test and complete it before my file is returned, or do I have to wait for Borden‘s answer to my appeal before I can do anything.

Other than completing my physical test, the only thing that stands in the way of being sworn in is Borden, and I was hoping to get my PT done soon so as I can get sworn in before summer.

While I was waiting for a medical appeal I did my PT test, so I don‘t see it being a problem for you either.

Just phone up the recruiting center and tell them you want to book your PT test.

Back