• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What To Do???????

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Hello people im currently in Gr 12 and am really serious about joining the canadian forces. My question is: If I want to join and be gone to basic as soon as I graduates when should I send in My application? Im am already 17. So should I send in my application before I graduates( like you do when appling to university) or wait until I graduates which I know i will have no problem doing. Thanks in advance

P.S I would like to be gone for summer or fall Basic? :cdn:

If you want to get into basic right after you graduate i think you should apply now. Then you will have all of your tests completed and be good to go. If your recruiter says that there will be training that you will have to go to b4 you grad. then ask to put a hold on your app untill summer. Anyways, talk to your recruiter and get things worked out, and your questions answered. I began the application process for the reserves before I turned 16. They just put a hold on my file. So I imagine they can do the same thing for your graduation.

Back