• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is your favorite NCO within the Combat Engineers and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantley091

Inactive
Reaction score
I would have to have it down to two individuals.WO ____ and WO ____.WO ___ taught me on my Ql3 course in 1993.He was quite the individual who taught you the real meaning about being a Engineer.He was   hard but fair and was quite like by a number of troops.His motto was work hard and then we play hard.And did we play hard.WO ____ was quite an interesting individual who believed in Battlefield PT.If you were not in shape you would be.His training methods were out of this world but it built strong foundation within the troops of 24 Field Sqn 2 CER.Another Brilliant soldier.

Mike I think we should be very careful with this thread in some ways. I have a few NCOs i really liked as well ______ being one too but that may differ as to what other people thought in retrospect and it leaves these good NCOs open in a bad way too for people seeking to hurt them online.

8)

No names, no pack drill.  I'm locking it.  If you want it reopened, PM me.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back