• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whos going to CFSEME this summer?

Tpr.Orange

Inactive
Reaction score
So who can I count on to be there? I'll be there for my R421 QL3's this summer. Cant wait ive been hanging on long enough to get the course this summer i think ive pretty much been "guaranteed a space" if thats even possible..

Hope to be there July-August on my QL5's.  Just waiting to hear back whether I've been course loaded or not. 

Ive been hearing from numerous sources that there is a large back up of techs in PAT platoons. Should be a busy summer at the school.

That was my understanding also but a guy from my unit recently completed his three's on a reg force course, small arms only.  Not sure why they would be course loading reserves on a reg force course if there are that many PATS in Borden.  Just doesn't make sense to me.  I waited three months in Borden in 1989 in PAT platoon for EME common and QL3 to start so there is always a bit of a back up.

brin11 said:
That was my understanding also but a guy from my unit recently completed his three's on a reg force course, small arms only.   Not sure why they would be course loading reserves on a reg force course if there are that many PATS in Borden.   Just doesn't make sense to me.   I waited three months in Borden in 1989 in PAT platoon for EME common and QL3 to start so there is always a bit of a back up.

Ive been waiting for about 8 months now...I also tried to get course loaded on the reg force course but had no luck. Oh well as long as i can get it done now I dont mind

so how bout it ladies and gents anyone heading to CFSEME this summer?

Hello fellow Gunplummers...are you aware of the Weapons tech unofficial website? it has good info and message board/guest book. I'll get a link and post it next time I log in..

B

Hey, nope haven't heard of it but look forward to the link thanks!

Right here it is    www.eme421.com/index.html

I gues it's not really a link but rather the adress.. :mg:

Yes!
We have had  reservists take the small arms portion of the wpn tech QL3. Most reservists however take the summer reserve courses. The training is the same for small arms between the reserves and reg force.

Arte et Marte
Ordnancebob

Hey ordanancebob,

I tried to get on the reg force course unfortuantley there are so many reg force guys that their isn't room for me.

Cfn Orange,

Did you finally get course loaded this summer?  I'll be there July-August.  Looking forward to meeting you.

A couple guy's from my unit are doing their 3's an 5's down there, I'll be over at the CFSAL side of Borden this summer(leaving on Sunday).

Im currently there now!

Yep i did get course loaded and am now enjoying my time at CFSEME in the weapons school.

Brin I'll be here till aug 31 so ill see you when you get up here. Ill be the guy walking around in the army.ca shirt

Back