• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why Can't I get past the online application?

needexcitementinlife

Inactive
Reaction score
I have tried several times applying to the armed forces but I never get response ever. I applied for direct entry into the air force when I graduated university (Bachelor of science) four years ago. Did not get a single reply. I'v tried again recently and I have only received a confirmation email of application receipt. How can I get past this point? I haven't even got a chance to send my documents yet. Perhaps my degree does not qualify for direct entry?

I know that in the past year they've changed how applications are done. Give it a couple of days and you should get an e-mail response telling you to contact your local RC for further processing instructions.

I'm going to talk with a recruiter in person. I phoned a recruiter but it wasn't helpful. Do I need to make an appointment or can I just walk-in.?

Did you mail in the required documents soon after you applied online?

Krow said:
Did you mail in the required documents soon after you applied online?

There is no longer any requirement to mail/fax/send anything to anyone after your online application has been submitted.  All documents are now ONLY required, when you are scheduled for your first visit at your local CFRC.

DAA said:
There is no longer any requirement to mail/fax/send anything to anyone after your online application has been submitted.  All documents are now ONLY required, when you are scheduled for your first visit at your local local CFRC.

My apologies, I applied at a weird time during the transition.

Back