• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTS: Rare 2nd Pattern DPDU 'Desert' AUSCAM Trousers

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Firstly, these trousers are genuine 2001 Australian issue desert DPDU (Disruptive Pattern Desert Uniform). As worn by SAS and Commandos in the early days of Afghanistan.

This pattern is now obsolete, replaced by a 3rd pattern in 2003, which has a slightly darker background.

They are used, but in great shape. No tears, zips work fine.

These are rare, and sought after by collectors worldwide.

After this, I have no more, so be quick. The often go for outragous prices on Ebay, here I am offering them at $85CAD shipped via AIRMAIL to Canada. That is a bargan price.

Payment preferred by Paypal. I will also accept wire transfer or cash (both methods in converted Australian dollar value (cash can be obtained through your bank). If mailing cash, it must be via REGISTERED AIRMAIL.

Details:

Sizes in inches

1. Waist about: 32
Inseam about: 29

2. Waist about: 34
Inseam about: 30

Again, be quick.

Regards,

Wes

Second pair, the 30in waist now sold too (SPF).

Thanks.

Both these pants are now available as the person in question changed his mind.

Please contact me if you are interested. See the pic and payment details. The price is right, and that includes shipping.

Cheers,

Wes

ATTN: I am Canada bound soon, and I can ship from Regina, this dropping the prices, saving you international shipping.

If anyone is interested in these pants, let me know.

$55 each CAD, plus shipping, you'll save about $20CAD each

Paypal or DD only please.

Be reminded that DPDU AUSCAM is rare shyte

Regards,

OWDU

Back