• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistics officer

rw1988

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows what the Log O training is looking like nowadays? Is it still in person in Borden? How long? I heard there is two courses that now run back to back? Any info would be helpful :)

Just wondering if anyone knows what the Log O training is looking like nowadays? Is it still in person in Borden? How long? I heard there is two courses that now run back to back? Any info would be helpful :)
Logistic Officer Common Crse is DL
For CA DEU folks Logistic Officer Course - Land is partially DL with a 2-3week in-residence portion
I don't know what they are doing for Log Air/Sea

They are trying to do as much DL as possible but uncertain if it will be the status quo moving forward

Logistic Officer Common Crse is DL
For CA DEU folks Logistic Officer Course - Land is partially DL with a 2-3week in-residence portion
I don't know what they are doing for Log Air/Sea

They are trying to do as much DL as possible but uncertain if it will be the status quo moving forward
Would definitely be nice to know what the current course status will be (DL vs Inperson). All I know is there is a LOCC serial running in May and LOCL running in June.

Is CAP still included for Army pers. I know that they changed the NCM part of things.

Would definitely be nice to know what the current course status will be (DL vs Inperson). All I know is there is a LOCC serial running in May and LOCL running in June.

All my contacts have been saying it will be inperson for May and going forward. No idea if it will change but it seems to be planned to be in person.

All my contacts have been saying it will be inperson for May and going forward. No idea if it will change but it seems to be planned to be in person.

CFLTC (DWAN) training calendar says the same thing.
Is CAP still included for Army pers. I know that they changed the NCM part of things.
Yes CA DUE Log O will still do BMOQ-L (CAP

Does anyone know how long the courses in Borden are? I'm commissioning through SCP and don't have to do BMOQ-L but I sadly know very little about the upcoming training and would like to mentally prepare myself lol

Does anyone know how long the courses in Borden are? I'm commissioning through SCP and don't have to do BMOQ-L but I sadly know very little about the upcoming training and would like to mentally prepare myself lol

LOCC is 2 months. Finance and Supply are each a month and a half/two months. Then you have your element course which varies.

I am aware of the following dates:

LOCC 2 May to 20 June
LOCL 24 June to 24 Aug

Specialties happen in fall /winter

I am aware of the following dates:

LOCC 2 May to 20 June
LOCL 24 June to 24 Aug

Specialties happen in fall /winter
Do these typically only run once a year? I don't commission until July according to my offer

Do these typically only run once a year? I don't commission until July according to my offer
They run 2-3 serials a year now, more for LOCC less environmental courses. Use to be 1 a year of everything with LOCC in Spring and Environmental/specialty in fall. But it created weird cycles where people fell through the cracks, a backlog grew and it didn't help reservists so they changed a few years back.

You can look at their trg calendar on DWAN and see for yourself on the link I posted. It is always better to look there as crses change.

That link just brings me to the home page and I can't seem to find this calendar to save my life...is it hidden in the sharepoint?
Is at the top one of the drop-down menus on the right hand side says training schedule fy 22-23

Just going to jump back in here for this question-

Does anyone know if you have to do your Log training in specific order? I would assume LOCC, LOC-element, then specialty? Can you complete all these and then CAP if it's more convenient?

Okay, no problem, so is it confirmed the next LOCC starts in May? Just wondering because I just finished basic and I’m waiting for training.
No clue but that sounds about right for the next course. There are none scheduled for the remainder of FY22/23 and they don't have their FY23/24 schedule on the website.

Back