• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Three Canadian universities serving over 160,000 FTE students still make the top 50 on this list. Since the list first came to my attention few years ago, I assume they're not sliding too fast. "Less public funding than before" is not necessarily "not enough".

Three Canadian universities serving over 160,000 FTE students still make the top 50 on this list. Since the list first came to my attention few years ago, I assume they're not sliding too fast. "Less public funding than before" is not necessarily "not enough".
The university bubble is about to break. Universities here and elsewhere have been living in an economic, social and political bubble that is not even close to sustainable. In Canada they have been propped up by foreign student money.

Sometimes all it takes is one match... But who knows at this point. Has he, JT, publicly spoke on the Emergency Measures gaff yet ?
Not that I’ve seen yet. McDonald voted with conservatives a few times on the carbon tax before this and has spoken out. I think though we are still a ways from any sort of caucus revolt if any.

If Trudeau steps away it won’t be before the fall session if that were to happen.

Sometimes all it takes is one match... But who knows at this point ...
One match or still-lit butt can be enough, but the bush has to be dry enough to catch. While commentators are saying more Team Red folks are whining off the record than in the past, that isn't translating into drying the forest enough to catch fire - yet, anyway.

Best comment re Ken MacDonald was that he should have his bank account frozen.:LOL:

Well, that was a quick, sharp phone call from the PMO, I’ll bet….
Is the job really that great? Or is the dirt that bad?

I always thought there should be a stand on your Principles Foundation for Pols.....You lose you job (any party) here is a job and pension. But in the end that would get corrupted too.

Well, that was a quick, sharp phone call from the PMO, I’ll bet….
If it’s any consolation to Ken, those who just stuck their hands up his ass to make him speak those words have, themselves, had more power hands shoved of their assess to make them speak what others (cough, Unvle Sam) wants to hear. 😉

Somebody was reeducated lol

Justin Trudeau GIF

Great show of conviction and intestinal fortitude🙄

As might be said by the DA at a mafia trial when his star witness suddenly pleads the fifth, "Despite our best provisions, they got to him."🫤

Right now, I think Trudeau is the Tories’ best asset. If the Liberals had someone half competent leading like Carney or Freeland, they might be able to salvage something.
Here is hoping that Mr Trudeau gets to drive a short School bus of re elected Liberals

Carney yes...Freeland...no. People can't stand her speaking. Plus she is always bouncing her head around my wife hates it.
Carney is over-rated too, many would say. I still think Anand is one of the best hopes the LPC has at actually moving ahead and perhaps getting another 8-10 year stretch…although JT was miffed with her tries to upset the *Grit apple cart and he is arrogant enough to want to crush her for her sins…

Last edited:
Carney is over-rated too, many would say. I still think Anand is one of the best hopes the LPC has at actually moving ahead and perhaps getting another 8-10 year stretch…although JT was miffed with her tries to upset the Grot apple cart and he is arrogant enough to want to crush her for her sins…
Jody Wilson

Back