That’s just sick. Whiskey Pete is now making snuf films?Well if you want, you can watch it yourself because its going to be shown live:
Pentagon says the firing squad execution of Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan will be livestreamed

That’s just sick. Whiskey Pete is now making snuf films?Well if you want, you can watch it yourself because its going to be shown live:
Pentagon says the firing squad execution of Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan will be livestreamed
Pretty much , why do I get the feeling one of Donnie's kids have rights to the t shirts and othe souvenirs.That’s just sick. Whiskey Pete is now making snuf films?
Does he deserve execution? Absolutely. But live-streaming it is wildly stupid. This isn’t going to deter anyone who commits this sort of offence. He’s not going to appear on TV as some big Jihadi monster; he’s a wheelchair-bound paraplegic, a pretty pathetic figure at this point. It’s just going to create more of a martyr effect.
Execute him out of sight and out of mind and dispose of his remains innocuously.
I served with this man in Iraq for almost 8 months. I trust his judgement, and know his character. I also agree with him wholeheartedly.Sean MacFarland
• 1st
Lieutenant General, US Army, Retired; Board Member, Consultant, Speaker
9h • Edited
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-macfarland-45a15721/
This is a terrible idea. I have no problem with executing this man. In fact, when I was CG of Fort Hood, it was my responsibility to approve his death sentence. I also had the solemn duty of presenting Purple Heart medals to those he wounded and to the next of kin of those he killed. But it is fair to ask whether carrying out the sentence at Fort Hood and live streaming it is justice, vengeance, or a mere spectacle for the masses. It also surrenders a piece of the moral high ground we have held up to now in our campaigns against Al Qaeda and ISIS by adopting their barbaric practice of video recording the executions of their prisoners. Once it is aired, it is bound to make it harder for our service members to be seen as “the good guys” in foreign lands. How many insurgents were inspired to attack our troops by photos from Abu Ghraib prison? Worst of all, it will make Nidal Hassan an international martyr. Shooting a hole in the chest of a wheelchair bound paraplegic on live tv will not be a good look for America, no matter who we are shooting. By all means, deliver justice to this man. But do it humanely, with dispassionate professionalism, in seclusion at the US Disciplinary Barracks. This will deliver the necessary punitive and deterrent effects while upholding our reputation as a civilized nation to be admired and emulated. It will also deprive our enemies of a propaganda weapon to use against us. #forthood, #nidalhassan, #militaryjustice, #hegseth
It may actually be Vance."We're going to televise shooting a paraplegic in a wheelchair."
"We are going to give our adversaries exactly what they want."
"They will use this to rile up their base, and increase radicalization."
"This will make Americans less safe."
"Maybe we shouldn't do this."
Where is the adult in the room?
How does one go about hanging some in a wheelchair it's an odd exercise in logistics and physics I suspect.Kind of pedantic point, but shouldn't he be hanged? I thought death by firing squad was supposed to be a soldier's death for a crime, while hanging was for common criminals. This guy stopped being a soldier when he adopted the enemy's ideology. That said, this attitude may be an old Commonwealth one rather than American.
Kind of pedantic point, but shouldn't he be hanged? I thought death by firing squad was supposed to be a soldier's death for a crime, while hanging was for common criminals. This guy stopped being a soldier when he adopted the enemy's ideology. That said, this attitude may be an old Commonwealth one rather than American.
Interesting point, given that Hasan apparently asked to become a martyr.So, if this insane scheme goes ahead, the precedent will have been set for any future death row inmate to request their prime time frying time as their last wish. The law of unintended consequences.
Hegseth said the livestream would act as a deterrent.
Really big trap door to fit the wheelchair?How does one go about hanging some in a wheelchair it's an odd exercise in logistics and physics I suspect.
Insert obvious Mel Brooks movie reference here .
Notwithstanding the mechanics of hanging someone in a wheelchair mentioned earlier, according to the latest pam I could find (attached), DS solution/default for military executions before this was lethal injection, not hanging. As always, happy to be corrected if this isn't still the case.Kind of pedantic point, but shouldn't he be hanged? I thought death by firing squad was supposed to be a soldier's death for a crime, while hanging was for common criminals. This guy stopped being a soldier when he adopted the enemy's ideology. That said, this attitude may be an old Commonwealth one rather than American.
, according to the latest pam I could find (attached), DS solution/default for military executions before this was lethal injection, not hanging.
Military executions will be by lethal injection.
For his last meal, prison officials said Humphreys requested barbecue beef brisket, pork ribs, a bacon double cheeseburger with fries, buffalo wings, a meat lovers pan pizza and two caffeine-free sodas. For dessert, he chose butter pecan ice cream and peach ice cream.