Author Topic: AJOC Course Code  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Spudvix

• Human Router
  • Rate Post
AJOC Course Code
« on: October 02, 2013, 11:53:55 »
Recently accepted my CT to the regular force as trained ACISS, my CT offer lists that i am qual'd to the level of AJOC - ACISS. I've asked my broker and my unit staff which were unable to find what level of training AJOC is.

Anyone know anything about the course code? I have completed ACISS Core DP1 and DP2.

Thanks,

Offline DAA

Administration is not an exact science..

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: AJOC Course Code
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:04:40 »
Recently accepted my CT to the regular force as trained ACISS, my CT offer lists that i am qual'd to the level of AJOC - ACISS. I've asked my broker and my unit staff which were unable to find what level of training AJOC is.

Anyone know anything about the course code? I have completed ACISS Core DP1 and DP2.

Thanks,

AJOC is coming up as "Rescue Swimmer".  Are you sure you have the right "code"?
Got a question that you're afraid to ask online?  PM me with an email address!  I don't bite........

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:52:43 »
I'll check at work shortly. AJOC doesn't sound familar, however I know that AKOY is the code for the DP3B for Core.

Offline Spudvix

• Human Router
  • Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 12:55:14 »
Yeah rescue swimmer isn't my forte..

Alright sounds good Puckchaser.

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 13:56:43 »
The only ACISS course code that starts with AJ is AJUT which is your PRes DP1 course. All other regular force DPX.0 courses are AKO with a fourth letter for the type of course. Does your CT offer state what DP level you are granted?

Offline Spudvix

• Human Router
  • Rate Post
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 16:05:27 »
The only ACISS course code that starts with AJ is AJUT which is your PRes DP1 course. All other regular force DPX.0 courses are AKO with a fourth letter for the type of course. Does your CT offer state what DP level you are granted?

No unfortunatly, and when i inquired with the CT broker he stated that the course code came down from the Career manager and it resulted from my PLAR.

Something i find odd is the code for DP2 is stated as AKOX and mine was put down as AJOC, seems like a word of mouth mix up. Not really sure how i would sort this issue out though.

MPRR is all up to date with my quals for DP1&2 as i just double checked.

Offline DAA

Administration is not an exact science..

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 16:10:18 »
No unfortunatly, and when i inquired with the CT broker he stated that the course code came down from the Career manager and it resulted from my PLAR.

Something i find odd is the code for DP2 is stated as AKOX and mine was put down as AJOC, seems like a word of mouth mix up. Not really sure how i would sort this issue out though.

MPRR is all up to date with my quals for DP1&2 as i just double checked.

As long as everything is reflected on your MPRR, then you should be okay.
Got a question that you're afraid to ask online?  PM me with an email address!  I don't bite........