Author Topic: Armoured and Artillery Officers  (Read 5431 times)

Offline CanForceOfficer

• Rate Post
Armoured and Artillery Officers
« on: February 11, 2010, 00:20:26 »
Greetings everyone,

I just signed up to the forums today after several hours of searching.  I was just curious if there are any Armoured or Artillery officers active here that wouldn't mind fielding some questions via PMs.  I am currently a purple trade and seriously considering a voluntary reassignment (not MOC qualified yet) to either Armoured or Artillery officer and I'm hoping to speak directly to people that actually do the job before making any decisions.  I am in the reg force so preferably someone who can comment from that angle.

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 19:09:10 by CanForceOfficer »

Offline Le Adder Noir

• Rate Post
Re: Armoured and Artillery Officers
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:20:42 »
Friendly hint, your user name indicates that you are an officer in the CF. Some folks might take offence to that.
I am not calling you a walt, you are probably just very keen on gaining a commission.....
My  :2c:

Cheers

SB
Experience, whether personal or vicarious, is of value to leader and follower alike.  The hard part is using it well -- Adrian Goldsworthy

Offline Flap Jack

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 11:51:06 »
Friendly hint, your user name indicates that you are an officer in the CF. Some folks might take offence to that.
I am not calling you a walt, you are probably just very keen on gaining a commission.....
My  :2c:

Cheers

SB

I think he means signed up to the forum. His profile has his military experience listed.

Offline Le Adder Noir

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 13:56:18 »
Ahhh yes, noted

Must be my Mess Tin syndrome! :-X
Experience, whether personal or vicarious, is of value to leader and follower alike.  The hard part is using it well -- Adrian Goldsworthy

Offline CanForceOfficer

• Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 19:06:41 »
I am indeed already a commissioned officer.  Have been for over a year now, before that I was a Master Bombadier in the reserves.  Im looking at changing MOCs and want to talk to some people that are already doing the jobs.