That is where the Red Seal program has been important. What it really interesting are the small changes each province has or had incorporated to keep their specific chunk of the pie safe from outside recruiting for many years. Even to this day not all trades and or training are recognized...
The Aeronautics Act dictates the Military has full authority over their Program. The intention is that DND is equal to the Minister of Transport in their dealings as the Minister of Transport is responsible for all Civil Matters while DND is responsible for all Military matters. The issues comes...
There in lays the problem, it is not an easy situation.
You should not be type certified until you are an AVN/AVS Tech QL5. That is when you are Journeyman Qualified then you get your authorizations.
To be signing for a process and procedures prior to that is asking for trouble.
We use to...
That kind of makes sense. But I wonder how the conversion/ experience will be handled.
Essentially the Military cut out a lot of the fluff mundane things like learning in depth bolt/ An Fitting sizes and markings so to speak along with regulatory aspect to get techs out the door who can work on...
I honestly would like us to explore the Korean option with all they can provide for a Heavy Division/ Brigade or what ever they might call what we have now.
If we can Equip an entire Division with Korean Armor from LAV>Air Defense>IFV>SP Artillery>MLRS>Tanks>etc. then I think it would be money...
When I was training at CFSATE in 2004 they were suppose to be getting Civilian accreditation as a Aerospace training facility. Not sure where that went off the rails. I do know where but in reality the Military provided some pretty good training, just not at the same standard for Civilian...
Times have changed where they offer a 2 year diploma towards the AME license.
I wonder how much the Military Curriculum is going to change to fit the Civilian side of certification. There is a lot of differences in Airworthiness side of things to consider.
Hopefully the military does not have...
The real question is how much news media has there been on your space project?
How many Joe Canucks have a clue about your space project.
Now how many know about the fighter program.
I really do not mind reading things you post. But you loose me everytime you throw insults into the air...
More then a few Do, I have been on them. More of an issues will be the ice hardened hull. If you see what those craft go through on the coast I don't think the boats would be a problem.
People way above the floor level know better, I hope they open the window and take in the view if they need...
You call up a boat rental company and rent their boat. Put it on the big grey plane and fly it to where you need it. Meanwhile fix and or build a new boat.
How many of you have or do perform fluid analysis on their oil?
How do you know how dirty it is or isnt other then how it looks or smells?
I have done fluid analysis in the past. I can say modern oils and modern vehicles can safely go more then 3-5000km on oil change intervals. What they can...
LOL, the country has similar concerns, its not just Alberta. If you think Alberta is only place in Canada that more then likely is the problem. Point fingers and ignore your own backyard.
I do not care where you are or who you are. Views contrary to others is across the board. Some cultures...
It is funny you say that. The entire US plan was to keep Russia and or China at bay over seas at the expense of the local allies land and territory.
As for Canadian land it was to keep Nukes from reaching the Lower 48 states. Afterall some sacrifices needed to be made by all.
The US sold NATO...
Wow that escalated.
How about we take a step back and look at examples outside of the lines and see how things can be done. Or keep the same lines and go roudn in circles.
But hey how's that security going on your base? Locke the doors set the alarm and go home for the night.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.