• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

That kind of mistake is no small thing in the context of it all. It's not like he simply forgot a province in a speech...
I am not saying the the mistake puts him in the running for “world statesman of the year” but he corrected himself immediately.

I remember when Canadian progressives ridiculed Reagan because he was a former actor. I remember when Canadian progressives derided the idea that the son of a former president could become a president.

Then we elected a government knowing the son of Trudeau, former drama teacher, would be PM.

Canada is awesome.

Over/Under Time

Tomorrow is leap day. 40 years to the day a PM took a walk in the snow! Justin likes doing the things his father did.

There is a not zero chance he does it. Will his common sense override is narcissism?

I'm going with 45% chance.

Over/Under Time

Tomorrow is leap day. 40 years to the day a PM took a walk in the snow! Justin likes doing the things his father did.

There is a not zero chance he does it. Will his common sense override is narcissism?

My guess is that he won't walk unless the Supply and Confidence Agreement falls apart.

He has shown time and again he gives zero shits about what is best for Canada, Parliament, His Cabinet, His Party... any of it. He's still getting "wins" so he still is throwing his chips onto the table. He has to bottom out before he realises he's busted out.

My guess is that he won't walk unless the Supply and Confidence Agreement falls apart.

He has shown time and again he gives zero shits about what is best for Canada, Parliament, His Cabinet, His Party... any of it. He's still getting "wins" so he still is throwing his chips onto the table. He has to bottom out before he realises he's busted out.
Well hope springs eternal.

I would have also hoped we are not governed by someone who needs to go though the same stages as an addict.

PS.....No offense to addicts. I have time for them. They should have help.

Well hope springs eternal.

I would have also hoped we are not governed by someone who needs to go though the same stages as an addict.

PS.....No offense to addicts. I have time for them. They should have help.
As a recovering addict myself, none taken. But in all seriousness, we are led by an addict. You're not addicted to the substances/processes, you're addicted to the dopamine it gives you.

Power and adoration can be just as addictive as heroin to a narcissist living in a long shadow, who never saw a need for self restraint or moderation.

Over/Under Time

There's not enough snow in Ottawa because the carbon tax hasn't eliminated global warming yet. No walks for him.

ryan reynolds hd GIF
GC Strategies and friends that the Liberals are throwing money too.

He'll leave when he leaves. Everytime I think he might go early, I second guess myself and think he won't. I'm just going to wait and see from now on. The question should not be when, but how much more damage will he do and how long will it take us to fix it? Secondarily, how much more will Canadians take before things boil over? Perhaps, a long hot summer, with him in campaign mode around the country will light the fuse.

People having to vacation in the yard, drinking shine while sitting in a kiddy pool, is not conducive to repairing his image.

I looked at various sites like Indeed Canada, Linkedin, SimplyHired Canada, etc for employment opportunities for Bobbleheads. Could not find any listings. What are all those Liberals going to do after the next election?

I looked at various sites like Indeed Canada, Linkedin, SimplyHired Canada, etc for employment opportunities for Bobbleheads. Could not find any listings. What are all those Liberals going to do after the next election?
Continue to govern for another four years with a new mandate?

Back