Based on an email exchange with the DH&R folks, the answer to both of your questions is yes.
However, after reading the latest CANFORGEN I can see folks (at all levels) getting confused about having to serve at least one day with the new criteria to count cumulative days.
No, there isn’t anything credible. However, it is most likely this aircraft suffered a sudden event which precluded the flight deck from communicating with the ground.
If it was mechanical and it did indeed go down in a ball of flames then there are some issues that need to be addressed ASAP. ...
I did hear we paid to have the laser designator removed from the camera on the Aurora.
I don’t know if it is true or not, but life would have been much easier with it.
I am not convinced that you can get a diesel submarine to operate effectively under the ice, even with AIP. I don't mean ducking under the ice for a short stint, I mean a full patrol under the ice.
If a nation could patrol under the ice with a diesel boat, they would be doing it.
To do this...
The 6 months between rotations is what I disagree with. Why does it have to be that? Where is this policy written?
BOTH THE GCS AND THE GSM FOR A GIVEN THEATRE AS LONG AS THE PERSON DOES NOT MEET THE CRITERIA FOR BOTH DURING THE SAME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
This answers the “can I get both”...
I ran the story through google translate.
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg.no%2Fnyheter%2Finnenriks%2Fi%2FGGX5JB%2Fhelge-ingstad-rapporten-derfor-kolliderte-fregatten
“The helmsman saw - but did not say
The helmsman was the first to discover that...
I disagree. We are nothing like our neighbours to the south.
The Conservatives ran this country for what? Nearly a decade? I don’t recall anything being mentioned about the party, (not individual MPs) having a desire to change abortion laws, same-sex marriage, or LGBTQ rights. It’s always a...
I am curious is there paperwork for foreign exchange personnel to perform the FORCE Test?
Is there a requirement for exchange personnel to maintain a valid FORCE Test? I can't find a reference anywhere.
I thought I read somewhere that this new bird has a better radar and EO/IR than the Aurora.
If that is true or not, doesn’t matter, I’m just happy to see another new piece of kit.
Exciting times for the FWSAR community.
I thought the initial plan was 19 Wing, followed by 14 Wing, then 8...
I wouldn’t worry about her getting anything from you, since it was after the divorce. However if you are paying child support, then I’d expect that to go up.
See a lawyer, eat the costs now, because the last thing you need is to be hammered with a big bill in a few years.
I believe it is a bad idea. I think if we can save billions by building overseas, then we should. I believe the savings should be funnelled into other programs, like making university more affordable for everyone (free?) or improving our 3rd world healthcare system. Perhaps some of the...
I’m sorry, but fixing the boot problem is very simple. The fact our CDS says he can’t do it really has me questioning his abilities as a leader.
However, we can’t collectively fix the boot issue, but we can collectively fix this issue. My :2c:
Nearly everyone with a daughter says the same thing. So, if everyone with a daughter feels the same way, then why aren’t we doing something about it?
I suggested the military to my daughter, she has zero interest.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.