15 seconds of effort discovered this:
No, Canada does not enable the dumping of steel from China; instead, it actively investigates and blocks unfair steel dumping using trade remedies and surtaxes.
Measures Against Steel Dumping
Anti-Dumping Duties: The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)...
Bollocks
Bollocks.
The media (and politicians of every stripe at every level of government) are not attacking the company because they were critical of the goverments policies. They are attcking the US owned foreign company who fired Canadian employees as a direct result of the tariffs that...
First article is solely focused on public health issues...as is the Academic Journal. Not sure how that provides much evidence to support your original assertion. Second article seems to be a form guide for a BC College.
Anyway.....
Amazing speech and a brilliant point of extreme importance. I can see the allure.
Carney is pretty much done now and should throw in the towel for the good of the country.
I value more than money. There are other elements at play in my personal assessment of whether or not I want to move back to the US. I just turned down an opportunity to takeover the operation of a Cyber group in DC because I don't agree with the values etc of that foreign country.
I say that...
Therein lies the problem. The US is a great place to be if you have wealth and influence. If you are an average Joe or Joanne, the overall feel must be quite Hobbesian.
In keeping with the OP here is a comparison between US and Canada:
350K USD will get you into the top 5% of earners. In...
Are you sure that assertion still stands true?
They offer the opportunity to be a fish in a much larger pond. On Reflection that Pond is in decay and die mode.
No point boarding the Titanic just before it sinks because "it is a bigger and more luxurious boat...
I'm confused. If by "leaker" you mean the 'unnamed senior official" that "leaked" information about an impending Iran deal, it has been established that the unnamed official was Vance, and all reporters in the room were told to refer to him as an unnamed senior administration official. Trump...
You seem to believe that you know what is in my head and heart. Please don't do that. So far, you are inevitably wrong when you try to do that.
Moreover it is disrespectful and dismissive to do so. I have not claimed any insight into your personal motives and belief system because a) it is...
It was 6.41% during the 07/08 sub-prime crisis, which led to a global intervention and a massive reduction in interest rates. That option is not available right now due to higher inflation....
This will not end well
Because it would be bad for the country. Is it impossible for you, who served in the military and the defence of our country, to imagine that anyone would act in the interests of the institution and the country and not just out of self interest? Anyone at all?
If he did not consider that possibility, the hyenas would be screaming about his failure to consider all possibilities. I don't want leadership that fails to examine a wide range of scenarios.
It is almost like he acting in the best interests of the country he leads, rather than pandering to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.