HavokFour
Army.ca Veteran
- Reaction score
- 4,332
- Points
- 1,040

Did someone turn the multiplier dial up to 11?I'm curious where banning firearms and killing sports like 33-gun fits in Carneys invasion combat estimate.
www.biv.com
Has anyone considered that the "planning" for an American invasion was most likely a two minute conversation about how we'd be hooped, and the offical government position would be "stand down" the CAF to avoid civilian casualties?I'm curious where banning firearms and killing sports like 33-gun fits in Carneys invasion combat estimate.
I'm curious where banning firearms and killing sports like 33-gun fits in Carneys invasion combat estimate.
I never considered our plan was to surrender, I guess that works though.Has anyone considered that the "planning" for an American invasion was most likely a two minute conversation about how we'd be hooped, and the offical government position would be "stand down" the CAF to avoid civilian casualties?
Considering/planning for an event doesn't mean wishing for it. It also doesn't mean the government is full of idiots who think we are going to go full Wolverines and fight back the Red White and Blue menace...
Edit: Every time I go camping I plan for what I will do if a bear comes poking around my tent. Much like Canada against America, I don't have much of a chance beyond making it not worth the bear's time with bear spray and gusto... You know how many times bears have needed to be chased out of my camps? Zero... But I still plan, and pray I don't have to do it.
Petawawa's famous Duke Nukem ranges.33 gun would be fun and exhausting lol
Ottawa's fiscal watchdog says the way the Liberal government defines certain types of spending in its budget framework can be inconsistent and contradictory.
The budget office says the government is improving fiscal transparency in some ways by offering explanations of how certain tax incentives, loan guarantees and other measures — the kind that normally would fall outside traditional accounting definitions of capital spending — are helping to meet its fiscal anchor.
I had a battle school Sgt by that name... hard as nails.Petawawa's famous Duke Nukem ranges.
Nano's has a new poll, CPC under 30% liberals about to breach 50%
press.liaisonstrategies.ca
Not surprised, youth are exposed to tech and social media more. Which means higher exposure to misinformation which targets conservative leaning voters moreInteresting shift:
"Youth are now the single most Conservative demographic in Canada and an election decided exclusively by voters under 30 would be an easy Tory victory...
This means that an election decided exclusively by Canadian 20-somethings would likely install a Conservative majority government. It also means that a voter under 30 is second only to an Albertan in the category of Canadians most likely to vote Conservative.
Article content
Among seniors, meanwhile, the precise opposite phenomenon is underway. Abacus found that Canadians over 60 are endorsing the Liberals at a near record-high of 59 per cent, against the 26 per cent still backing the Tories."
![]()
FIRST READING: Canadian youth just keep getting more Conservative under Carney
The Liberals' commanding lead is held together mostly with wildly outsized support from seniorsnationalpost.com
Not surprised, youth are exposed to tech and social media more. Which means higher exposure to misinformation which targets conservative leaning voters more
Show me the evidence of that assertion. It sounds a little PIDOOMA to me.....Not surprised, youth are exposed to tech and social media more. Which means higher exposure to misinformation which targets conservative leaning voters more
Sure, heres a couple studiesShow me the evidence of that assertion. It sounds a little PIDOOMA to me.....
Interesting. Do you have a source for that? (Edit just seen your source post)which targets conservative leaning voters more
First article is solely focused on public health issues...as is the Academic Journal. Not sure how that provides much evidence to support your original assertion. Second article seems to be a form guide for a BC College.Sure, heres a couple studies
Research Guides: Misinformation and Disinformation: Social Media
Research Guides: Misinformation and Disinformation: Social Mediaguides.douglascollege.ca