• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    So I just went to email the Association however the only listed contact is for the guild, would you know a better way to get a hold of them?
  2. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    lol thats funny i was just watching this guys video he posted of the CH-135 medevac training
  3. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    just out of curiosity what would a Mcpl do in recce operations with RCD? im not sure of the crew structure of the Lynx and i think it might be helpful as to pinpointing the type of role he was in inside the Lynx. I think if he went to HQ Sqn this sounds familiar but if if i remember i think I...
  4. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Are we aloud to potentially create a couple threads for vehicles ? Id love to start getting some more information on cold war vehicles, im actually in the process of making a flyable CH-135/UH-1N for the flight simulator DCS World, heres what we have so far, itll cover the CH-135 and the UH-1N...
  5. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    I was thinking i could scale this body up to 1/16 scale https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/canada-m113-c-v-lynx-command-and-reconnaissance-vehicle?srsltid=AfmBOorWDrBDYnws3oz874h4JWIwzFKZAJZyvLmunMFOGFVzsiakRbFx and harvest the electronics, especially the RC gun turret for the M113 50 cal...
  6. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    ahh i thought so when they said Recce, funny enough ive always loved this thing! Never knew why, i was just weirdly drawn to these things, looks like ill have to build one of these in 1/16 scale too lol, i have an idea of how to do it, i just need to buy the Tongde 1/16 M113A1 and gut it for all...
  7. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    I love his channel lol, its like having beers with the boys working on a car, but its a Centurion, or numerous other ridiculous toys lol
  8. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Out of curiosity, I learned that in 1979 my Opa was recce, im assuming recce didn't have the Centurion? I know he has a Centurion trophy so I'm assuming he spent some time on them
  9. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Oh interesting, for some reason I thought they were round but this looks a lot more square, I'll have to dig around to see if I can find a way to replicate that
  10. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    The photos we do have of him are all more from civilian life
  11. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    At this point any information is good information, plus I was also looking to make some models of his tanks so the unit information would definitely help with that, however hearing he was recce might change things up
  12. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    Oh okay thank you so much, I'll have to send an email over to them instead I suppose
  13. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    Thank you so much! That's actually really cool, so in 1979 you were both recce ? I honestly didn't even know that about him so that's very helpful ! I have a feeling the photo isn't digital so taking a photo of it and uploading it would probably further reduce the quality. It makes me really...
  14. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    https://motionrc.com/products/tongde-uk-centurion-mk-5-upgrade-edition-1-16-scale-battle-tank-rtr-tde1003-001?srsltid=AfmBOooHyHt2U-puOyG44JroxUd7QgtiWFIYGBSJX_ZKkjfYEynl5ZEf This is the RC model I'm looking at
  15. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Oh interesting, I knew about ir remission on clothes and aircraft I should of assumed the vehicles would of done that too, I have a russian Gorka III suit that's supposedly IR Remiscent, supposedly lol, so i had an idea, as I'm not very skilled in a complex model overhaul yet, I will buy two...
  16. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Okay I think im seeing it now... after seeing the article, and looking at Exspys photo again, and it looks like the center green stripes are dark and the green stripes fore and aft of the black are the lighter green
  17. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Ah okay I see how you mean, it's like a dull shine in a way
  18. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Oh that's interesting, would you happen to have a good reference photo for that? Not necessarily Canadian but just demonstrate the sheen?
  19. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Wow thank you very much for the the detailed response, so i have a game I play called Combat Mission: Cold War, with the BOAR addon you get the brits and Canadians, the Centurions in the game are painted this 3 color style but I wasn't sure if it was accurate because all the photos I've never...
  20. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Im actually trying to make an RCD Centurion from the 1970 posting before the Leopards came, my Opa was there before he passed in 1990, do you know if the Ontario Regiment museum has the paint scheme for this era of Centurion by chance?
Back
Top