• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    That is amazing information thank you so much, I'll be back tomorrow I have a couple things I will screenshot to see if they are viable references. You were saying by 1970 they were a 3 tone, maybe it's just hard to see because of the photo but I only see the green and black, do you know of a...
  2. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Anyone have any advice for converting a Mk5 into a Canadian Centurion from the early 1970s ?
  3. C

    Canadian Centurion tank

    Im looking to build an early 70s Centurion, do you have any photos from this time period??
  4. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    I also emailed the Dragoons guild but I haven't heard anything back yet
  5. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    Thank you so much! I seen someone here named Fishbone Jones mentioned him and my great uncle Rick Crooks in the colorful characters section, I also ran into a few lads playing a table top tank game downtown Kingston, Ontario who knew him but I lost contact with them unfortunately
  6. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    I can't figure out how to delete the other post I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to create more then 1, I'm just excited I might finally meet some people who knew him
  7. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    Oh did make 2 shoot, my bad, im trying to figure out how to delete the original post
  8. C

    Looking for Information on Sergeant Wayne Chapman, RCD, stationed in Lahr

    Hello everyone, I apologize if this isn't aloud or the norm, Im looking for photos, Information, or even funny stories of my Opa, Sergeant Wayne Chapman. He passed away in 1990 from lung cancer. Unfortunately I never got to meet him, and my oma doesn't have a lot of his military photos. I'm just...
  9. C

    Colourful characters in the Corps (Past / Present) ???

    Wait would Rick Crooks be Chris's husband ? My oma Barb her sisters my "Aunt Chris" and Uncle Rick would be Rick Crooks, he was a fire fighter right?
  10. C

    Colourful characters in the Corps (Past / Present) ???

    Hey Fishbone Jones, Sergeant Wayne Chapman was my Opa, he passed before I was born, I believe around 1990, if you know anything about his military life or have any photos of him I'd love to see them! I'm 27 now, and now that I have some kids of my own im trying to learn more about his military...
Back
Top