https://defence-blog.com/ukraine-built-a-9k-drone-to-hunt-a-10m-russian-jammer/
I think there are a lot of lessons to be learned by NATO in the ongoing and ever evolving EW/Counter-EW side of the Ukraine war.
https://defence-blog.com/general-dynamics-puts-u-s-army-drone-defense-on-a-pickup/
General Dynamics will be displaying a pick-up truck mounted M-SHORAD system in Washington this month.
What I find particularly interesting is the palletized mounting system:
I grew up playing hockey and enjoy watching the game but the ridiculous cost is why my boys both played soccer instead.
But, but, but....MY kid's going to be a star and rake in millions in the NHL!
Very sad news. Same company (and possibly same aircraft...same type at least) that brought by brother back to Canada from Florida after a serious cardiac incident. Thoughts and prayers to the crew and passengers. And shame on those who's first thoughts were about who's paying for a life...
Maybe the idea of the US Army 2030 "Penetration Division" needs to be turned on its head? Instead of penetration being conducted by an armour-heavy force punching its way through the line maybe a mass of light, mainly unmanned systems could probe a section of the front aiming to draw fire and...
I wonder how the ratio of drones to traditional gun and missile artillery will change when applied to a different conflict. In Ukraine drones really came into their own once the battlefield had already become largely static.
Often dozens of drones are required to take out a single armoured...
I hate to break it to you, but there are people up here that still think he is making America Great...and wish the same could happen to make Canada Great too.
The Americans have bombed the hell out of Iran. How much Iranian territory have they taken? Has the bombing compelled Iran to give in to US demands?
I'm very much in favour of autonomous systems and cheaper precision fires, but ultimately you need boots on the ground (and their irrelevant...
What you seem to be describing is your everyday, run of the mill, Ontario pot plant. Non-descript. Secure. Lots of parking. Basic footprint offers lots of flexibility for internal design.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.