daftandbarmy Army.ca Fossil Reaction score 48,468 Points 1,160 27 Sep 2026 #2,203 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
daftandbarmy Army.ca Fossil Reaction score 48,468 Points 1,160 Tuesday at 15:18 #2,204 Blimey … View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
OldSolduer Army.ca Relic Reaction score 23,199 Points 1,260 Today at 06:31 #2,206 Vikings. Always the Vikings. Attachments IMG_8458.jpeg 106.9 KB · Views: 17
daftandbarmy Army.ca Fossil Reaction score 48,468 Points 1,160 Today at 12:25 #2,207 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
mariomike Moderator Staff member Directing Staff Subscriber Mentor Reaction score 2,545 Points 1,260 49 minutes ago #2,208 Of those three choices, I would pick Dunkin Donuts.
GR66 Army.ca Veteran Subscriber Reaction score 7,037 Points 1,160 49 minutes ago #2,209 mariomike said: Of those three choices, I would pick Dunkin Donuts. View attachment 102532 Click to expand... I'm not so sure....have you ever had Dunkin' Donuts???
mariomike said: Of those three choices, I would pick Dunkin Donuts. View attachment 102532 Click to expand... I'm not so sure....have you ever had Dunkin' Donuts???
Gordon Dundas/ Member Reaction score 210 Points 580 41 minutes ago #2,210 GR66 said: I'm not so sure....have you ever had Dunkin' Donuts??? Click to expand... I have , I'd almost be willing to undergo Radiation therapy...again ...almost.
GR66 said: I'm not so sure....have you ever had Dunkin' Donuts??? Click to expand... I have , I'd almost be willing to undergo Radiation therapy...again ...almost.