https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/article/canadians-are-keeping-travel-money-home-and-its-costing-americans-800-million/
A drop from numbers in 2025...which in and of itself was a drop from 2024.
I like it. Tariffs are secondary, everyday Canadians continue to vote with their wallets.
https://www.cp24.com/news/world/2026/08/30/trump-shares-a-news-headline-that-says-canada-on-notice-following-venezuela-oil-deal/
One almost has to feel bad for Danielle Smith. Almost.
As long as she doesn't fit the narrative of America is right, the LPC is crooked, I think those opposed to thinking the USA can do any harm will believe shes a lying Liberal.
That said, its really refreshing to hear from someone on our end who just calls it as it is with just a hint of decorum.
I get ya.
Yes, I'm sure at the unit level, things will be done to ensure lessons learned are applied and trying to keep up with the cutting edge of drone warfare.
But I think its fair to admit these commanders will be effectively swimming upriver if Hegseth is on a warpath against fighting in...
The article literally said, an I quote, “refocus on its core warfighting tasks as an airborne infantry battalion assigned to a Mobile Brigade Combat Team (Airborne),”
None of that says they will continue to do work on learning the lessons of drone warfare.
Just a wave of people who bought a lot of stuff when interest rates were near zero suddenly needing to deal with real rates now working its way through the system. The article even said the rate of people falling behind is slowing, which lines up with 5 years ago.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/6042667-us-army-phasing-out-drone-unit/
I figured this would happen.
Those drone soldiers just didn't have enough testosterone. Need to fight like men, eating drones to the face like a man.
It's kind of funny until you realize just how close this party was to winning the last election.
It's kind of funny until you realize that this it the main opposition party (for now) and that Eby gets a free ride until they sort their shit out.
Then it quickly goes from funny to tragic.
Yes, recall of 30k tons from Argentina. China recently blocked a shipment of beef from Argentina. That's why people are making the connection.
Also, DOGE fired a large amount of the food inspectors, so there is that aspect as well, because of course they did.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.