• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paalerik

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a letter stating my file could be reopened in march 2024 as I stopped abilify medication around march 2023.

My diagnosis was anxious/depressive disorder related to traumatic events such as being harassed in Paris then stalked in Tromsø by a model influencer.

Went back to my hometown and communicated what I had been trough but got accused of harassment, was banned from campus, arrested, jailed in RDP (completed the YMCA ENTOURAGE anger management program), then Institutionalized 120 nights at IPPM before I was liberated from the municipal court and had to be PEP monitored for 3 years.

This was utter bullshit as I had already been PEP monitored with CIUSSS PEPP-CAYR from 18-19, was transferred after a cyclothymia diagnosis to the THAI pavillon, swallowed some ativans in 2013 after losing money on binary options and this was labeled as a suicide attempt, eventually I was seen at the GASM of a CLSC in 2014 with ASPD in crystallization.

Anyway, after libération from the RBMD I moved to RDL and went back to cégep in documentary production and private investigation at the AEC level.

I got a letter stating my file could be reopened in march 2024 as I stopped abilify medication around march 2023.

My diagnosis was anxious/depressive disorder related to traumatic events such as being harassed in Paris then stalked in Tromsø by a model influencer.

Went back to my hometown and communicated what I had been trough but got accused of harassment, was banned from campus, arrested, jailed in RDP (completed the YMCA ENTOURAGE anger management program), then Institutionalized 120 nights at IPPM before I was liberated from the municipal court and had to be PEP monitored for 3 years.

This was utter bullshit as I had already been PEP monitored with CIUSSS PEPP-CAYR from 18-19, was transferred after a cyclothymia diagnosis to the THAI pavillon, swallowed some ativans in 2013 after losing money on binary options and this was labeled as a suicide attempt, eventually I was seen at the GASM of a CLSC in 2014 with ASPD in crystallization.

Anyway, after libération from the RBMD I moved to RDL and went back to cégep in documentary production and private investigation at the AEC level.
Is there a question or point to all of this information? I'm not sure why you came into here to post all of your personal medical information.

This guy could really give the military a run for it's money in the use of acronyms in writing...

@paalerik I'm going to be brutally honest here. Based on all your posts here and as a leader in the CAF, I would not trust you around firearms or in the stressful situations the CAF tends to put people in. You cannot keep making posts here hoping someone will give you a different answer than the recruiting centre medical system. Follow that appeal process, and when you exhaust that options then perhaps its time to look for a different career path where you can serve your community.

I'm going to lock this thread up as nothing good will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back