• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
hey guys just wounderin if any guys are gettibg offers for reg force infantry now? thanks in advance :cdn:

I havent recieved my offer yet, although i was told that i should expect to be leaving around July.

As far as I know , the military , as a whole is looking for more people. The infantry , like the rest of the Combat Arms , needs more people! So go Infantry! Us armored guys , really appreciate " Our Little Friends", ie. The Infantry. We may be able to " Take Ground" , but we sure as **** , need " Our Little Friends" , to hold it.

If they are looking for more people, why does it take atleast 6 months to get in.

Paperwork, it‘s all paperwork , if the wrong person gets in , the system will say , " How did he get in , and who the " Heck" recruited him". It‘s all about CYA , " Cover Your ***".

I just got in... it takes a while...**** it takes a while. Wait wait and wait. Never give up hope. As soon as the call comes a weight will be lifted off of your shoulder‘s

I appled June 5 2003, and was declined due to medical reasons at the beginning of January 2004. I currently have an appeal in and am awaiting the decision.

As a side note, it was September 30th before I even got a CFAT test date booked. Once I got in the system, things moved pretty quickly.

Originally posted by jutes:
[qb] If they are looking for more people, why does it take atleast 6 months to get in. [/qb]
It takes 6 months because they have to process it, check references, do the PT, medical, and aptitude tests along with the interview.

I‘d rather wait 6 months knowing only the best are getting through the process than get in after a couple weeks and be over in some far off land depending on a group of hacks who have no place in the military.

Back