• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

100th Anniversary - 318 Woodstock RCACC

manhole

Inactive
Reaction score
The week-end of May 20-22, we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of 318 Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps in Woodstock, NB.  That makes the Corps the oldest, continuous Army Cadet Corps in the province.  I know there are members of this site who were in 318 RCACC and we invite them to participate in the festivities which include a Meet & Greet on Fri. evening at the JD Winslow Armoury, the ACR at the Carleton Civic Center on Saturday, and a church parade and BBQ on Sunday.  PM me if you need more details or an info package.

Congratulations to the 318 Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps on their 100th anniversary . The Cadet Corp can truly claim to have made a significant contribution to the development of the youth in the town of Woodstock N.B.
My memories are of our CO Capt. Loukes, firing on the indoor range on weekends, training for the final inspection parade and summer camp in Aldershot N.S.
For a few of the cadets it led to a career in the military but for many it was a youth group providing personal growth and new broadening experiences.

Have fun with your 100th Anniversary celebration!

thanks, BG.... we have former cadets from the 1940's and up attending.....wish you could be here too!    The cadet movement is one of the finest youth programs in Canada.

Back