• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 US Navy sailors arrested on charges tied to national security and China

Let me see $15,000 divided by 20 years and no pension, ugh these two sure can't do math.....

I would like to add there are generally four causes/reasons for someone to betray their country:

M - Money - self explanatory
I - Ideology - ie "Communism is better and I support it"
C - Coercion - "you have a very pretty daughter - hope nothing bad happens to her"
E - Ego "I'm the smartest person in the room"

I would like to add there are generally four causes/reasons for someone to betray their country:

M - Money - self explanatory
A - Anger - "you don't respect me, passed me over for promotion, ignored me, so I'll show you"
L - Love/Lust - "oh baby, you're so great in bed, I'll do anything to be with you"

I - Ideology - ie "Communism is better and I support it"
C - Coercion - "you have a very pretty daughter - hope nothing bad happens to her"
E - Ego "I'm the smartest person in the room"

You missed a couple.

I seem to recall them as a memomic.
M..oney
I...deolgy
C...ompromise
E....go

I seem to recall them as a memomic.
M..oney
I...deolgy
C...ompromise
E....go

Yup, it's the standard mnemonic of agent recruitment.

The "A" and "L" that I interposed came from a course(?), seminar(?), conversation I participated in years decades ago. The individual leading the discussion suggested them because, in his experience, using MICE limited thinking about the usual weaknesses of targets - they made most decisions in the heat of the moment or they thought with their dicks.

Back