• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2007 Stanley Cup Champion?

Hmm wich to support
the habs bear the name of this country and its colour but the leafs bear its symbol. :p

Chawki Bensalem said:
Hmm wich to support
the habs bear the name of this country and its colour but the leafs bear its symbol. :p

The Leafs! We have the maple leaf and well we just plain old win in every other category  ;D

Steve

steveyb4342 said:
The Leafs! We have the maple leaf and well we just plain old win in every other category  ;D

Steve

You'll definately win in these categories:
-Stupidest fans
-Crappiest team
-Most delusions of grandeur
-Chokiest players
-Silliest definition of "good"
-Worst Canadian team
-Worst Canadian team of all time
-Worst team of all time
-Team on which fans waste the most time
-Most ridiculed team
-Least likely to win the Stanley Cup
-Most likely to choke again, and again, and again

...And so on, but those are the main ones. :)

Wow someone needs to take a bit of a time out! Hey if you cant admit the Leafs are the best thats okay! Some day when your ready well all be here to support you.  ;) Until then go sit in the corner and think about what you said :mad:, hahaha just kidding.

Steve

I agree 110% with Frederik! Habs are going to go far this year, leafs will be lucky to make it to the playoffs

Infantry_ said:
I agree 110% with Frederik! Habs are going to go far this year, leafs will be lucky to make it to the playoffs
Habs are going to go far this year?! Far enough until they meet Buffalo ;D
GO SABRES!!!!

LEAFS WIN THE CUP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQLp_LS21c

(Yes, I was alive when this happened!!!!!)

nah,with Latendresse, koivu who is back and Huet, We can already start writing habs on the cup
;D

Chawki Bensalem said:
nah,with Latendresse, koivu who is back and Huet, We can already start writing habs on the cup
;D
You forgot Ryder, who will be their best player in a couple years. Good 'ol Newfoundlander  ;D

George Wallace said:
The flowers aren't even blooming yet.  There are no leaves on the trees.  I haven't packed away my longjohns yet.  What's the rush to pick the 2007 Stanley Cup Champs so early?  We all know that Ottawa will finally take it this year.

I'm with you George 100%.....everyone will be stunned watching the Sens burst up the standings in the NHL and go on to win the Cup.  It WILL happen.  Go Sens!!!

:cdn: in California

Snowback said:
I'm with you George 100%.....everyone will be stunned watching the Sens burst up the standings in the NHL and go on to win the Cup.  It WILL happen.  Go Sens!!!

:cdn: in California

Not with performances like last night. 7-2. *BLECH*.

Big WIN last night for the Habs over Buffalo, only 5 points back.

Bring the Cup home ! GO HABS GO !

Flatspin said:

Fluke!

Flatspin said:

Bring the Cup home ! GO HABS GO !

Not going to happen!  The Cup will be in Buffalo.  Unless of course you are talking about a cup filled with some liquid with which to drown their sorrows.  >:D

You can keep saying it....but it won't make it happen any more than I can say pigs will fly.  hehehehe

beach_bum said:
You can keep saying it....but it won't make it happen any more than I can say pigs will fly.  hehehehe
Put 'em on a plane. Fly them to Vancouver for the party that they will have when they win the cup.  ;)

Take a gander(look) at this.
The NHL is considering realigning the league and reducing the number of divisions from six to four, according to a report.

TSN analyst Bob McKenzie said the league has asked its governors to consider the changes. If there's enough support, the changes could be approved next month and take effect next season.

According to TSN, the changes are as follows:

A reduction in the number of divisions from six to four. There would still be an Eastern Conference and a Western Conference, but there would be one eight-team division and one seven-team division in each conference.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2006/12/22/nhl-changes.html
Doesn't really affect the 06-07 season. Any thoughts?

Back