• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2011-2012 Deployment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudreas

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question I have had a hard time getting answered so I thought I'd let her loose here and see what turns up. I come out of my phase IV training early next year and want to put down a ship going into work-up's as my posting preference, giving me a good opportunity to sail.

Baring that the information is classified, if anyone knows confidently which ship(s) are deploying in 2011/2012 or could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your time in this matter.

Ask your chain who is going.  In an open forum asking who is being deployed come on you should know better then that.

That reply is less than inspiring and your tone is not appreciated. More clearly I am asking if this information is public and if so does anyone know where it is. I would prefer to know this before I go up the chain.

Thank you for the clear reminder why I don't often turn to the forums...

Boudreas said:
That reply is less than inspiring and your tone is not appreciated.

I'm not sure what you were expecting. What ship goes where and when isnt something that should end up on here. There was nothing wrong with his tone and he is correct, if you are about to gradute phase 4 training, you should have known that.

Enchanted said:
Hello,

I have a question I have had a hard time getting answered so I thought I'd let her loose here and see what turns up. I come out of my phase IV training early next year and want to put down a ship going into work-up's as my posting preference, giving me a good opportunity to sail.

Baring that the information is classified, if anyone knows confidently which ship(s) are deploying in 2011/2012 or could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your time in this matter.

One word OPSEC......

Ex-Dragoon said:
Ask your chain who is going.  In an open forum asking who is being deployed come on you should know better then that.

Best advice there is.....

MILNET.CA MENTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back