• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2020 In Service Selection Commissioning Competitions (CFRP, UTPNCM, SCP, CEOTP)

Glade88 said:
I received my posting message about an hour ago! Transfer/effective date is still 15 July!

You got it June or July? I’m reading two different dates on separate posts....

Cardinal177 said:

Offer in June
Posting message in July
Transfer date July

Cardinal177 said:

Sorry about that!
I received my offer in June, and received my posting message and transfer in July.

So I received a non section for utpncm but not for ceotp? Anyone else apply to both programs and fall into this?

hitchy_11 said:
So I received a non section for utpncm but not for ceotp? Anyone else apply to both programs and fall into this?

I didn't either. I had to search for it on the DWAN.

Go on the Defence Team site, Basic Search, Shared Workspace Search, and search "In-Service" and sort by date, you should see a link with a message and everyone's name on it.

Drallib said:
I didn't either. I had to search for it on the DWAN.

Go on the Defence Team site, Basic Search, Shared Workspace Search, and search "In-Service" and sort by date, you should see a link with a message and everyone's name on it.

Correction... search "non-selection". Sorry.

hitchy_11 said:
Where’d you find it? I’m on the DPGR site and it still has 2019 numbers

Go on the Defence Team, Basic Search, SWS (Shared Workspace Services), and search "SIP Scorecard" and sort by date. The first link "Copy of 4 - FY 20-21 Reg F SIP Scorecard - end Jul 20". On the bottom are tabs for NCM and Officers.

Hope this helps!

Any of you have any preparatory question for the interview for UTPNCM or suggestion to make an application competitive

Back