• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

I'm hoping they leave the UTPNCM SIP the same as last year for pilot then. I'm in complete understanding of slashing the external CEOTP intake but not the internal one as candidates don't take priority over others like Seneca's do.

That said, today was the deadline as per the CFG. And the wait time begins.....

Cardinal177 said:
I'm hoping they leave the UTPNCM SIP the same as last year for pilot then. I'm in complete understanding of slashing the external CEOTP intake but not the internal one as candidates don't take priority over others like Seneca's do.

That said, today was the deadline as per the CFG. And the wait time begins.....

I think the big problem with Internal CEOTP was folks not obtaining a university degree in time.

The CANFORGEN came out late and the deadline was earlier. I wonder if that means there will be less applicants this year.

Speaking of Strategic Intake Plans... when does the forecasted SIP come out?

Interview booked, 28 September.

It really seems like things are moving a lot faster this time around.

I just did some researching/digging, and basically how the SIP looks going forward is a reduction in intake except from entry plans with school between enrolling and training (ROTP and UTPNCM) to combat the backlog of people awaiting training (Significant training backlogs for Pilot, ACSO, AEC, AES Op).

I just completed my interview yesterday and they mentioned having to go to Toronto again to complete the Aircrew Medical, but I was granted an Air Factor A1 in January this year. Are others hearing this also?

Moon said:
How is everyone process going?

Interview is done!

I got an email from the BPSO admin asking me which 3 dates work best for Aircrew Medical, but I've already received and Air Factor of A1 in January, so they're looking into that.

Other than that, still working on my final 3 university courses which have to be completed by December!

I was just told that my file has moved to "Ready for Competition" for the selection board held in Dec/Jan.

My file has also been sent and awaiting the boards. What trade have you all applied for?

Threw my hat in the ring for CFRP to Signals Officer this year.

Waiting on my Interview with the PSO. I just redid my CFAT and have my FORCE Test coming up next week. Lets see what happens!

I am waiting on my CoC....haven't seen pso yet. 3rd year applying for NCS Eng.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Drallib said:
Interview is done!

I got an email from the BPSO admin asking me which 3 dates work best for Aircrew Medical, but I've already received and Air Factor of A1 in January, so they're looking into that.

Other than that, still working on my final 3 university courses which have to be completed by December!

All pilots have to finish their air crew medical in Toronto is what I believe I read earlier this year.

hattrick72 said:
All pilots have to finish their air crew medical in Toronto is what I believe I read earlier this year.

Hey there,

So the BPSO said my Aircrew medical from last December which gave me an Air Factor A1 is valid.

On another note, I have 2 out of 4 courses now finished and working on the final two! Still impatiently waiting on the Strategic Intake Plan for 21/22.

First time posting but I figured my experience would be helpful.

I am applying for Pilot through UTPNCM for 2021. Application has been completed, interview and medical all complete and my package was sent to the boards according to my PSO. I was basically already told that my package isn't as competitive due to my CFAT scores being "average". Has anyone experienced similar sentiment from PSO's? I assumed the CFAST testing would looked at over my CFAT scores but maybe I'm wrong.

Just a background, I have 48 University credits and have applied only to the University of Manitoba. Good Luck to those that have applied, I know last year only 5 were selected for the UTPNCM route.

GSD said:
First time posting but I figured my experience would be helpful.

I am applying for Pilot through UTPNCM for 2021. Application has been completed, interview and medical all complete and my package was sent to the boards according to my PSO. I was basically already told that my package isn't as competitive due to my CFAT scores being "average". Has anyone experienced similar sentiment from PSO's? I assumed the CFAST testing would looked at over my CFAT scores but maybe I'm wrong.

Just a background, I have 48 University credits and have applied only to the University of Manitoba. Good Luck to those that have applied, I know last year only 5 were selected for the UTPNCM route.

Thanks for sharing GSD.

I heard similarly from the PSO that my CFAT was my 'weakness' but they heard they do consider the CFAST. How much, I'm not sure. I scored 38th Percentile for Officers. I'm hoping they look at the CFAST. If they want successful Pilots during Flight Training, that would make logical sense than selecting people who scored high on the CFAT because they read a thesaurus growing up (not serious). Then again, people on the CFAST who didn't do well may complain because they didn't know how to build a house......... (anyone who hasn't done the CFAST is probably scratching their heads and anyone who has done the CFAST is probably crying)

From what they told me, my personality and interview score were both very strong. I currently have Microeconomics and Macroeconomics completed, with a final essay to complete in Business Ethics and a final exam and assignment for Principles of Marketing. I'll submit all my grades to the BPSO for them to send to Ottawa on 29 JAN 21 and then the game of waiting begins.

I applied to the Royal Military College in Kingston, ON and also to Crandall University in Moncton, NB.

Back