• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas Leave! I still have a few days of studying, a Marketing Report, final exam, and Business Ethics essay. Then let the waiting begin!

Attachments

• B3C2F273-BDD6-45FB-812B-03474FB4F841.jpeg
    B3C2F273-BDD6-45FB-812B-03474FB4F841.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Best of luck on your exams! I just finished my last exam yesterday. Waiting on to hear if I get an offer, which I guess could be as early as January or as late as April.
Keep us posted and happy holidays!

JF49 said:
Best of luck on your exams! I just finished my last exam yesterday. Waiting on to hear if I get an offer, which I guess could be as early as January or as late as April.
Keep us posted and happy holidays!

The BPSO told me the marks aren't sent to Ottawa until 29 JAN 2021, and then the board will sit and confirm the applicants' files are complete before sending out offers, so I would expect offers to be sent between March/April.

Good job finishing your last exam! Best of luck to you.

The BPSO told me the marks aren't sent to Ottawa until 29 JAN 2021, and then the board will sit and confirm the applicants' files are complete before sending out offers, so I would expect offers to be sent between March/April.

Good job finishing your last exam! Best of luck to you.
Any word on if the board sat already?

Yeah I am curious as well if they have sat yet.
I am also wondering if anyone knows if it is the same board that decides for every trade? Or is it a different board meeting for each trade?

Yeah I am curious as well if they have sat yet.
I am also wondering if anyone knows if it is the same board that decides for every trade? Or is it a different board meeting for each trade?
I believe it is one board and you are racked and stacked in a single group.

I’m in the same boat as most of you now, just waiting for a rejection or accept an offer. As I mentioned in an earlier post I’m not holding my breath due to my CFAST scores not being highly competitive but we will see.
I’ve tried searching for SIP numbers as well for 2021 with no joy. But no biggie, best of luck to all that have applied!

CFRP board sat two weeks ago. If anyone hears of offers going out please post!

CFRP board sat two weeks ago. If anyone hears of offers going out please post!
All the competition boards? That’s nice to hear. Historically I think the first round of offers are late March, then mid April and finally early May.

All the competition boards? That’s nice to hear. Historically I think the first round of offers are late March, then mid April and finally early May.
Im unsure about all competition boards but I do know for a fact the CFRP board sat Feb 15 - 19.

I see a lot of ASCO and Pilot, anyone else applying for Log O this year?

Im unsure about all competition boards but I do know for a fact the CFRP board sat Feb 15 - 19.
How did you find out those dates? I asked the BPSO if they knew when the boards would sit and they just said best guess was sometime in Feb or March

How did you find out those dates? I asked the BPSO if they knew when the boards would sit and they just said best guess was sometime in Feb or March
For the CFR competition I saw these dates searching on the DWAN.

Is the SIP Score card a reliable source for numbers? The latest one I found was current as of 28 Feb 21, and the intake results for the trade I applied for, is below 100% of what is forecasted. Is it safe to assume that potentially everyone who applied would be picked up since they are below the forecasted intake number?

Is the SIP Score card a reliable source for numbers? The latest one I found was current as of 28 Feb 21, and the intake results for the trade I applied for, is below 100% of what is forecasted. Is it safe to assume that potentially everyone who applied would be picked up since they are below the forecasted intake number?
You have to look at the internal intake. Depending on which program you applied for. For example I am applying for UTPNCM NCS Eng and even though they are not at 100% the SIP Scorecard says they are only taking 2 for the fiscal year under UTPNCM.

I do not know if these are hard and fast numbers tho.

You have to look at the internal intake. Depending on which program you applied for. For example I am applying for UTPNCM NCS Eng and even though they are not at 100% the SIP Scorecard says they are only taking 2 for the fiscal year under UTPNCM.

I do not know if these are hard and fast numbers tho.
Hi there, is there a way to find out what it is for the ROTP program?

Back