• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

Not one of the two above post changes my thoughts and if anything, just demonstrates my point.
Good. I’m not trying to change what you think or how you think. But it only demonstrated your lack of respect for people making their own democratic choices.

I respect your choices. I won’t bemoan or characterize YOUR democratic choice for whatever reason you decide.

No one here though needs lecturing by you on how they vote. If they vote Trudeau then so be it but you don’t get to characterize that as moronic or lacking integrity.

I’m sure you would be thrilled if someone said a you voting for PP makes you either a moron or a racist. But that would just be plain polarized and idiotic right? Are you one of those? I wouldn’t think so and no one here as done that. But you have.

There is a small crowd here that barely notices Trudeau and his clown show. But Pierre farts in a car and they think he should be nailed at the cross.
Am I, specifically, included in this particular crowd of yours? Just asking so I know where I stand.

Back