• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

As to Bread Guy reply.
Ack all. I just wish that everyone in Canada would recognize that teams red, blue, and orange all engage in the dark arts and all are equally guilty of importing good and bad trends from offshore.
Absolutely. I brought up that CPC is importing from GOP because they’re the ones definitely not campaigning right now. But I didn’t say that the LPC wasn’t doing the same with the Dems.

As to Bread Guy reply.
Ack all. I just wish that everyone in Canada would recognize that teams red, blue, and orange all engage in the dark arts and all are equally guilty of importing good and bad trends from offshore.
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, The Facts of Life...

Are these clowns trying to give Trudeau another minority? Is the OLO staffed with 18 year old amateurs? They are lucky that Trudeau is as popular as Ebola right now, but it’s almost like they’re thinking “We’re way too ahead right now. We have to show Canadians that we’re a bunch of incompetent amateurs too.

Jesus H. Christ!

Are these clowns trying to give Trudeau another minority? Is the OLO staffed with 18 year old amateurs?
No. 18-year old amateurs have better Google skills.

They are lucky that Trudeau is as popular as Ebola right now, but it’s almost like they’re thinking “We’re way too ahead right now. We have to show Canadians that we’re a bunch of incompetent amateurs too.

Jesus H. Christ!
Something something don’t interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake…

And the election is up to a year away.

Back