• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

25 Skills Every Man Should Know - Popular Mechanics article

Oh yeah, blame me for your name change eh??

Just look at those last two 'innocent" posts by you.  ;D

It only goes to prove the change was earned. It's that witch part of me & the ESP coming out. :D

Mortarman Rockpainter

Man talk about missing the boat on that thanks man . Gees I even used spell check  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Oh yeah, blame me for your name change eh??

Just look at those last two 'innocent" posts by you.  ;D

It only goes to prove the change was earned. It's that witch part of me & the ESP coming out. :D
Actually, it's not so much "blame" as it is "Karma" coming back to bite me in the ass!!!!

So, you're just doing the universe' work, I suppose!  I guess it's time for me to find a padre: I need to get to confession!!!

LOL  ..thanks Vern, I'm on the verge of a brain implosion.  Now how to I give you a +1    LOL

em

emmiee said:
LOL  ..thanks Vern, I'm on the verge of a brain implosion.  Now how to I give you a +1    LOL

em
And, because you brought it up, a -1 from me.  No reason, just to welcome you to the negatives, I guess?  I dunno.  Maybe it'll keep your brain from imploding?

Wow my first -1 and from Vern!!! can I frame this or put it on the fridge?

thanks Vern!   Thanks Yrys!

PS I'll be back in a few I have to bleed my brakes, I think that was on the "list"

emmiee said:
Wow my first -1 and from Vern!!! can I frame this or put it on the fridge?

thanks Vern!   Thanks Yrys!

PS I'll be back in a few I have to bleed my brakes, I think that was on the "list"

Your first -1 ??? Girl you are at +2/-0 !!  :D

emmiee
is Dopey III.
Milnet.ca Subscriber
Rating: +2/-0

You go bleed your brakes (I did that this morning!!) I'm off to DQ for a large hot fudge sundae!!

(And to get some black, blue & gold paint for a friend of mine ... !!!   >:D -- Karma)

ArmyVern said:
(And to get some black, blue & gold paint for a friend of mine ... !!!  >:D -- Karma)
Tsk tsk tsk!  I'm shocked!  I thought you of all people would know that it's blue, AMBER and black!

:nana:

(I do note the irony of not having "amber" as a colour choice here, and instead am forced to use yellow)

;D

Mike Baker said:
And I'm Dopey the First ( I think I am anyway)

;D

Uhhh no dude.

Journeyman has that honour.

See the subscriber's forum for details.

Actually, I don't have it for anyone.... Thanks HoM I'm feeling a bit more sane now.

em

emmiee said:
Actually, I don't have it for anyone.... Thanks HoM I'm feeling a bit more sane now.

em

I split the posts WRT the ratings glitch over to a new thread for Mike to check out.

Vern

Yrys said:
I'm not sure.

As I went from around -4 to around -28 while not posting for a month I think meant that someone(s)
don't like me...

And as grabovcan
went to -4 in the 4 hours it took him to get banned, I would say someone is really passionate about ME !

I mean, jeez, that guy pissed so many people off, compare to what I think I'm doing!!!  ::)

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/66372.0.html

Just saw it now, cant believe I missed it.  Hes gone and still going down...

Yrys, I just saw your counter hit -50... odd, I thought Vern would get there before anyone else, someone definately doesnt like you...

Back