• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

3 Jump Rucks for Sale

Lightguns

Inactive
Reaction score
Month 6 and still no PRes Pension, so I need mortgage money.  I got:

3 jump rucks with all original straps plus an additional back strap in the middle for extra support.  Rucks have been hand cleaned and dipped in Silicone waterproof.  2 are rubberized and 1 is nylon.  One rubberized has light stains on the centre pocket, looks like blood but is very light.  All rubberized are soft and supple with no rot. All are 150 including the shipping OBO.

1 P82 on P64 frame with Petawawa Garrison shoulder and waist straps, nice ruck carry well in good used condition.  Also water proofed.  125 Shipped

I have one more, a brand new unused nylon but waiting for new frame to arrive. Will likely post it as well, so much for my personal collection!  Love you ARMY!

Sorry no pictures as I am in the woods at the tedious end of a 3G Iphone.  Pics to your email but I have to drive into town first. 

Hate to give you the bad news but, when I retired from the reserve in June 2014, I got a lump sum in may 2015, and monthlies thereafter....

You may have to sell more of your collection.

Or learn to live on $1500 SISIP.  Funny thing was that I was told that the pension accounting was quicker when you were medically released.  Assured even.  Just another lie by the system on top of 34 years of lies.  I am happy to be no longer associated with the military, lost 20 pounds, spend almost everyday in out of doors, best decision ever. 

Anyway, the Nylon bag is now sold.

2 rubberized jump rucks with all original straps plus an additional back strap in the middle for extra support.  Rucks have been hand cleaned and dipped in Silicone waterproof.  One has light stains on the centre pocket, looks like blood but is very light.  All are soft and supple with no rot. All are 150 including the shipping OBO.

1 P82 on new P64 frame with Petawawa Garrison shoulder and waist straps, nice ruck, carries well, in good used condition.  Also water proofed.  125 Shipped

Pics to your email

Note
Pension received 9 months, 15 days, appears someone at the pension office awarded me zero annuity and sent my docs to archives.  Thanks Mr Richard at the Pension office for straightening it out and walking it through the system, you are a savior.

2 rubberized jump rucks with all original straps plus an additional back strap in the middle for extra support.  Rucks have been hand cleaned and dipped in Silicone waterproof.  One has light stains on the centre pocket, looks like blood but is very light.  Both are soft and supple with no rot. All are 125 including the shipping OBO.

Pics to your email

Back