• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

32 MP plt

Dissident said:
No offence to any officers here, but I still fail to see the attraction to being a reserve MP officer.

Yes, you might get to claim proffesional responsability for the success of your troops. However, officers are CP queens. Also, your chances of being deployed are almost nil.

Fill your boots, we need good officers as much as the next trade. Still, I get way more satisfaction being out with the boys and going on tours.

There is a reserve MP officer currently deployed with TFA Roto 3. As I understand it, they will continue to look for a reserve MPO to fill that position (Coy Adjt) for the forseeable future. I think it's a good fit, and a good opportunity for a reserve MPO to gain operational experience.

captjtq said:
There is a reserve MP officer currently deployed with TFA Roto 3. As I understand it, they will continue to look for a reserve MPO to fill that position (Coy Adjt) for the forseeable future. I think it's a good fit, and a good opportunity for a reserve MPO to gain operational experience.

There will be more in the future. Not only as the Adjt, but look for some to take line positions as well.

Poppa said:
There will be more in the future. Not only as the Adjt, but look for some to take line positions as well.

I can see that working with the CS slice --> but in my mind you need a MPOC-trained reg force MPO to fill the DCO/OpsO and GS MP Pl Comd positions. I speak from experience, having worn both of those hats on Roto 2 before they expanded the Coy HQ. I also speak as a person who has a lot of time for and sees plenty of use for reservists in this branch.

Further, the DCO/OpsO positon should be a AOC qualified MPO senior Capt with a previous deployment under his/her belt. Tough to find, probably, but that would be the ideal.

Back