• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

41 Months Later

Maritime_Matt

Inactive
Reaction score
I got the call today telling me I will be swearing in next Thursday for the Reserve Infantry unit in my town. The Sgt. said he'll call back with the time + to confirm but it looks like this is pretty much a go. My first contact with the military was Nov, 2004. I could tell you all about it. At this point I'm pretty stoked. Hopefully BMQ will be sooner than later. Thanks to this site for all the helpful info. Cheers, etc.

MM

Update...

I recieved the call today to confirm that I will indeed be swearing in this coming Thursday evening at 1930. This is after some of the following occurred over the past 3.5 years: failing the physical for the reg force 2ce, failing the physical for the reserves 1ce, failing the NOAB, teaching kids ESL overseas for 15 months, completing my 2d uni degree, being accepted into my 3d, passing the physical 2ce (once reg, once reserve), and paying off my student loans. In no particular order. What a long, strange trip it's been.

Back