• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Change of Pace

Blakey

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Grenadier Guard Corporal Allan Carvalho paraded beside Gen Hillier. A marketing student at Bishop's University, he admits it was a little nerve racking at first. "We worked with them for four hours yesterday," he says. "They really knew their stuff. They really did."
http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/Feature_Story/2005/08/cds_f_e.asp
Good on them (CDS/CF CWO), and the Guard.
guard-cds1.jpg

she is a good photographer.

ie your not hard anymore and more feminine.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  A joke.

Good on 'em, I say. Every senior officer that ever kept a parade square full of troops waiting in the blazing sun or monsoon rains should spend a few hours under one of those bearskins outdoors.

Kat

I thinks its great that he did that. I just wonder how much extra drill those boys had to do  ;)

DannyBoy said:
I thinks its great that he did that. I just wonder how much extra drill those boys had to do   ;)

Extra drill...you mean beyond the 4-8 hrs a day they have been doing for the month and a half prior....I doubt it...

Those Troops have thier drill wired tight. And the discipline and dedication to do it day after day in the heat...

ok like recceguy knows my freinds are in CG so i know exactly what happened, and recceguy note the winking smile after my comment

Back