• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured World

Before shooting the fucker in an elbow or kneecap...so the lesson sinks in & the message gets sent...

If you attack a random person in a brutal way, there's an extremely good chance you'll suffer in some brutal way as a consequence of it


In America they just shoot them.

America (like literally everywhere else) may have it's issues, but you have to give credit where it's due...

When I see stuff like this, I can't help but feel like America actually did get it right when it comes to their approach to guns

It's the whole reason why concealed carry permits are so effective in general. Would he still try to light someone's face on fire if he knew he'd probably get shot dead??

I mean maybe...

But the risk of bullets suddenly ripping you apart from the inside as a direct result of doing what you are thinking of doing is one heck of a deterrent.

Agreed, on all points.

CCW with proper coursing and vetting, I fully support.
 
Back
Top