• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Acceptances to RMC - When sent out?

Any day now.

B.C. was one of the last provinces to hear back from Borden for the last round. Sigh.

I also am waiting and so far no call yet.. lol good luck to everyone~!!

Apparently they got the ROTP acceptances from RMC this past Friday at the Halifax CFRC.  So hopefully we should be hearing something very soon. :)

What I got from CFRC Calgary today was that they would be sending out offers in the next week or so.

For all RMC/ROTP hopefuls in BC (Happy 150th Birthday Beautiful British Columbia):

I called CFRC Vancouver yesterday, and they said calls might be going out this week.  Again, no one is 100% sure at this point.

I am really quite nervous about it.  My marks were all over the place, and I am not an extremely well-rounded individual, to make matters worse.  Who knows? Maybe they'll give me a chance.

Good luck to everyone else, who haven't got their calls yet.

I'm in Ottawa and still no call.. they said mid-March before for the 2nd round but
I realize things take longer so just waiting like the rest~
Good luck!!

Patience is indeed virtue, and just because none of US have got any calls, does not mean we're the only ones applying. Remember there are many other applicants in every one of our zones and some in the same trades, who may be more qualified. I have a PRes application almost finished up with the 33CER because of the low number of nursing spots available. I hope you guys didn't keep all your eggs in the same basket.

Good luck to all of those who have not heard yet.

Cheers,

yes~ patience is truly needed!
i understand that there are many people applying across the whole nation
hopefully we get phone calls soon~  ;D

Outrak said:
well? did you get accepted?

Yes. I got an offer for RMC but decided to reject that offer and put in for second round. They call me and told me that I was offer ROTP civ at U of T.

I just recieved a call today from CFRC Calgary and I got accepted into RMC for this upcoming year. I didn't get my first, but was offered Naval Engineer. I have yet to accept or decline as Im going to look more into that career.

Calgone said:
I just recieved a call today from CFRC Calgary and I got accepted into RMC for this upcoming year. I didn't get my first, but was offered Naval Engineer. I have yet to accept or decline as Im going to look more into that career.

What was your first choice?

And there is no "Naval Engineer". It's either Marine Systems Engineer (MSE) or Naval Combat Systems Engineer (NCSE), which did they offer you?

That's what I was told was a Naval Engineer, I assume I should call back and gather more info?

Lumber, they might have only said Naval Engineering if they are sticking with their new system of not assigning a specific job until after BMOQ. It means Calgone could end up as either type of Naval Engineer.

Back