• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice (VR, transfer)

jn17

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently in 2nd year at RMC going into 3rd next year and I find RMC very overwhelming and stressful. I thought about it a long time, and if I there is a good option, I would really consider doing it. I don't think VR is a good idea as I will have to pay back tons of money, and I still wanna become an officer. It's just that RMC is stressful and I want to complete my degree somewhere else and do my job. 1 option I thought about is switching to reserves, go to a civy uni, and then switching back to an officer, is this a possible solution? I have no idea what the options are

thank you

What about it is stressing you out?, switching to a civi uni is a pretty nuclear option considering credit transfers, changing where you live, and not assuming that you would still have a stressful time there.

I would recommend staying since you are more than half way to the end and it would be difficult to switch to civi uni. RMC is stressful but you can totally tough through it if you made it to 3rd year.

Hello,

I'm currently in 2nd year at RMC going into 3rd next year and I find RMC very overwhelming and stressful. I thought about it a long time, and if I there is a good option, I would really consider doing it. I don't think VR is a good idea as I will have to pay back tons of money, and I still wanna become an officer. It's just that RMC is stressful and I want to complete my degree somewhere else and do my job. 1 option I thought about is switching to reserves, go to a civy uni, and then switching back to an officer, is this a possible solution? I have no idea what the options are

thank you
How about switching programs? If you're in Engineering, for example, switch to Arts if it doesn't impact your future trade.

Tough it out. You'll thank yourself in the end.

Back