• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops Contest: Play and win a LMF II Infantry Knife! ($169 MSRP)

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
For those of you who enjoyed last month's game contest, here's another that brings a "real life prize" to you. This time, you can win a LMF II Infantry Knife. Once again the prize is generously provided by Tactown Gear.

Just like last time, each proficiency level you gain with the contest mission earns you one 'ballot' for the prize draw. So if you make it to proficiency level 20, you have 20 chances to win the prize. It's not as easy as it sounds though... with each level, proficiency is harder to earn so the higher you go, the longer it takes to get to the next level. Check the Stats tab at any time to see how many ballots you have earned, as well as the top 10 players for the contest.

The new Free captured ANP from a Taliban safe house mission is located in FOB Robinson, and is clearly marked with (CONTEST) in the title.

On Tuesday, February 1st at noon AT, the winner will be chosen at random.

At proficiency level 1, the mission stats are:

• Rank 30 Required
  • Consumes 30 Combat Readiness
  • Provides 188 Combat Experience
  • Equipment needed:
    • 1 x C8FTHB Rifle (80
      MilPoints.png
      )
    • 1 x 120x 5.56mm Ball (5
      MilPoints.png
      )
    • 1 x Flashbang (10
      MilPoints.png
      )
    • 1 x LMF II Infantry Knife (20
      MilPoints.png
      )

Let the games begin... again! :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
For those of you who enjoyed last month's game contest, here's another that brings a "real life prize" to you. This time, you can win a LMF II Infantry Knife. Once again the prize is generously provided by Tactown Gear.

**SNIP**

On Saturday, January 8th at noon AT, the winner will be chosen at random.

**SNIP**

Let the games begin... again! :)

That was a fast contest Mike.
Who was the winner?  ;)

I knew I forgot something when I copied and pasted... thanks!

Good luck everyone! Whoever wins, make sure the first bit of blood on the knife isn't your own...  >:D

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!
BRING IT  :threat:

edit: Can someone clarify this? Among the top 10, the winner is chosen at random?
Or is it among all?

Chosen among everyone who was completed the mission at least once. You get an extra ballot for each mission level you get.

Exactly right PC. And what's even better... just by going to FOB Robinson, you get your first ballot. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Exactly right PC. And what's even better... just by going to FOB Robinson, you get your first ballot. :)

Done! Should I just send you my address now?

The draw takes place tomorrow morning, and there are 174 ballots to pick from... good luck to all!

If I don't win I'm burning the site down by lighting my computer on fire.
I'm not joking either.
Your move. :threat:

Pretty sure my move is not to send the crazy guy a knife. ;)

...and the winner is: JohnTBay!

John if you want to PM me your address I will pass it on to Tactown so they can ship you the knife.

Congratulations!

Nice surprise this morning!
Thanks everyone ;D

Special thanks to Tactown Gear for the prize and Mike for the chance! Keep up the great work!

Back