• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops (the Milnet game) Horror Stories

Despite having said this previously:

Mike Bobbitt said:
And I'll throw out a suggestion to all... I know ReloadEvery is a neat tool, but be careful, it can cause some 'unexpected' results if you're not paying attention. I don't mind reversing bugs, but you're on your own if you use a tool that runs away from you. ;)

I did reverse your purchase. You now have no paperwork to fill out, and all the MilPoints returned... double bonus! :)

I've increased the level of my main HVM points producer, and as a result I no longer have enough max CR to actually use it, as my max CR is 1787.  :rage:

Clean-up all traces of the cross-border operation -1800CR, +169,476CE

Back to the lower value missions for a while I guess.

Wow... that's crazy, what proficiency level are you at with that mission?

Harris said:
I've increased the level of my main HVM points producer, and as a result I no longer have enough max CR to actually use it, as my max CR is 1787.  :rage:

Clean-up all traces of the cross-border operation -1800CR, +169,476CE

Back to the lower value missions for a while I guess.

LOL I am desperately trying to up my CR to stay ahead in the same one bud.  I think I will run out of wiggle room soon and be back down in Kabul.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Wow... that's crazy, what proficiency level are you at with that mission?

Level 14.

I'm going with a non-HVM in Swat Valley (1:77) as I get a better ratio there vice going back to Kabul (1:68).

MJP said:
LOL I am desperately trying to up my CR to stay ahead in the same one bud.  I think I will run out of wiggle room soon and be back down in Kabul.

Wow, your roaring up the status board.  I better watch my 6.  Any secrets you want to share?  >:D

Harris said:
Wow, your roaring up the status board.  I better watch my 6.  Any secrets you want to share?  >:D

Initiative dude.  I maxed mine out so even if you have higher CR I regen faster and get in more missions.  I could possibly catch you if you don't start ramping up your initiative, but I won't catch Exarch as he has maxed out his (unless he stops playing).  The other thing was I saved my 8% and 10 % bonus until I was up in CE to maximize them.  I used the 10% yesterday and went up 10 ranks in one shot.

Ah.  I figured as much, but you have more time to play a day than I do I suspect.  So for me the only option until I get home is to increase CR until I can play more often.

Harris said:
Ah.  I figured as much, but you have more time to play a day than I do I suspect.  So for me the only option until I get home is to increase CR until I can play more often.

Yea the unintended bonus of being a student is I have lots of time in between gouging my eyes out from reading papers and writing essays.

You know MJP there are a wide variety of studies on living with only one eye or less  >:D

Just joking, but it had to be said  :nod:

Lol Kratz,

MJP your thread should be in the success missions... My quoting you is MY horror story. I knew about your 8% and 10% medals but you were rockin' well before that.
Shouldn't you be studying?
;D

Task said:
Lol Kratz,

MJP your thread should be in the success missions... My quoting you is MY horror story. I knew about your 8% and 10% medals but you were rockin' well before that.
Shouldn't you be studying?
;D

yes, it shouldn't defn be in the success story...

Twice in three(Or four) days I failed:
Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy -950CR, +64,598CE

Where is that sad panda picture?

Ugh,
Clean-up all traces of the cross-border operation -1560CR, +146,574CE

My mission levels have exceeded my max credit.

Time to do the cheaper missions.

Task said:
My mission levels have exceeded my max credit.

Time to do the cheaper missions.

Yep, I'm having to dump everything into CR just to keep those missions running.

Dissident said:
Twice in three(Or four) days I failed:
Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy -950CR, +64,598CE

Where is that sad panda picture?

This getting a bit ridiculous. Another 2 failed mission. One for the contest and another: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-1045CR, -20 Morale)

Mission Failed: Intercept a suicide bomber before he hits a convoy (-475CR, -73 Morale)

On the plus side, it was only a 140 success streak broken this time...only a sad hamster, no sad panda...  :(

I figured I'd stock up on 5.56 mm ball and accidentally bought 1000x PAPERWORK instead. :crybaby: :facepalm:

Back