• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops (the Milnet game) Horror Stories

I had like 5 failed missions in a row (even though it says 3???) that were all above 90something percent.  :threat:
Also, looking at the Roster screen and seeing people with 400 CE when I'm still sub-200.
How do they do it?? I suck at this game  ;D

bdave said:
I had like 5 failed missions in a row (even though it says 3???) that were all above 90something percent.  :threat:
Also, looking at the Roster screen and seeing people with 400 CE when I'm still sub-200.
How do they do it?? I suck at this game  ;D

CE or CR? If you mean CR you can get high levels by using the total equipment owned medals.

NavyShooter said:
Decreased Insurgency in Kandahar City  by 1. Now at 29.

Waiting for 5 CR points to regen to get 1 point on my AOR....

After spending 130 points to bring me down to 30.........

*Grrrrrrrr*

:-*

It doesn't get any better. I'm currently at -14CR a click for seemingly 1% reductions.

-1500 MP today due to a bug that happened in the game which, gave me points in the past (not intentional of me) and it was corrected today. Looks like I won't be playing for a while.

Promoted....296 CR's now....(added 3 this time using my PER points)

Used 293 CRs to reduce the insurgency at Sperwan........

At least I got it down using a only a full load of points....ugh!

NS

I had a horror story where I couldn't play for a week. Then I found out Meaford has free Wifi access. Grim's not catching up this week!!!  >:D

I only need one more mission to get promoted, 0 CR, 1 hour to regen enough for the mission. And 4 fails in a row.

Sad panda.

PuckChaser said:
I had a horror story where I couldn't play for a week. Then I found out Meaford has free Wifi access. Grim's not catching up this week!!!  >:D

Someone quick, pull the plug in Meaford!  ;)

I've just started playing this game, so I would say that my worst story is not having enough Milpoints. :mad:

DominikEthier said:
I've just started playing this game, so I would say that my worst story is not having enough Milpoints. :mad:

+300. Have to help a poor player out. Do enjoy.  :)

Thank you very very much, now I'm waiting for my Combat Readiness to fill up so I can take a sentry duty  8)

Title: Deputy Minister of Interior Affairs
299 / 300
Insufficient Intelligence available to make an attempt on this target.

Two words:  Sad Panda

Every time I catch up to Puckchaser or surpass him a little BLAMO he jumps two or three levels again!

He;s doing on purpose toying with me!

I lost 8 in a row 2 days ago.  Mission was 34% chance... but of course I got the daily challenge of losing 8 in a row which was more than 1000 mil points.  Fair trade really!!!

Hmmm I have 250 Attention to detail and got an Int pack for..... +1

Accidentally buying a 2nd LAV III for 1200 MP's when I only meant to buy one......DOH!

This morning, I failed to drink a Timmies ending a 64 mission streak, then in the real world I failed to drink a Timmies, cover was loose and ended up wearing part of a double double.  :(

Back