• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Age Limit

10undftd

Inactive
Reaction score
Is there an age limit to sign up for the Armed Forces?
I've been living abroad in South Korea teaching English and about to turn 30 next year. Would there be any implications to me applying?

Welcome to Army.ca

Yes, there is an age limit, but you are nowhere near close to it, and yes, there are "implications", in that your security screening will take longer.

There is a ton of information already here on this Site. Please explore it before asking any more questions, as it is most likely that they have been asked and answered at least once. And, by doing so, you will likely find answers that have not even occurred to you yet.

Start with the stickied threads in each relevant sub-forum, and try the Search Function.

"Am I too old to join/do well/fit in? (Merged thread)" at http://army.ca/forums/threads/207.0.html is one example.

Loachman said:
Welcome to Army.ca

Start with the stickied threads in each relevant sub-forum, and try the Search Function.

A back up to that statement:  To hasten your SEARCH, try using Google and type in "army.ca, __________".  The "_____" being keywords to your search.

Back