• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ages?

hi,i'm new on here, and i was just wondering how old people are. are you?

• 13-15

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 16-19

Votes: 22 20.2%
  • 20-24

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • 25-29

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • 30-34

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • 35+

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you wear your sunglasses at night? :dontpanic:

I love it how this post started with a question and then the subject of pizza was brought in ;D

I prefer how the thread's author had a breakdown and was banned. Bloody chav.

But Pizza good. umm... Corey Hart. ;)

I am Inigyo Montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die!  :threat:

Hehe, I just turned 23 at the end of July.. will be applying for Combat Engineer in the near future...

Cheers

Indigo: Are there rocks ahead?
Fezzeck: If there are we'll soon be dead.
Vicini: Stop it now I mean it!
Fezzeck: Anybody want a peanut?

Sorry, couldn't resist....besides YOU started it.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Inigo: "Who are?"

Masked man: "No one of consequence."

Inigo: "I must know."

Masked man: "Get used to disappointment."

Inigo: "OK."

;)

Hi I'm 39 and have been dying to answer the age-old question of "How can a poor student buy a pizza?"
Simple.
Hey Mappy, Atticus and everyone else that wrote about pizza, here is your quick, easy and affordable solution to eating pizza more than once a week (if you so chose to embark on this mission). Your choice soldier.

Your mission is go to your grocery store and purchase those two pizza shells with sauce packets in their lovely plastic packaging.
In Ontario, they should cost about $2.99(Molinaro's)at lower cost grocery chains (Food Basics)to $3.99 or more ( Ziggy's brand is the more expensive one)at Sobey's and Zehrs/Loblaws. Try searching the deli section or bread section of the store (good time to sharpen your hunting and gathering 101skills).
Now that you have your premade pizza shells kit (look like baked flat bread of a sort) go recon some toppings!
Set your sights on the produce section, do a sector by sector search for the elusive coloured peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes etc. Don't forget the cheese. These days a 600g bar of cheese can go as cheap as $4.99 and last quite some time.
Got your veg/cheese supplies? Head for the freezer section: Frozen shrimp is your best friend and ally.
Seriously you should try shrimp and tomatoes on your pizza. Yummy!
You can buy the small 454g bag of frozen salad shrimp for about $3.99-$4.99 (yes those pale tiny little curled things)not the lovely big beauties for the barbecue. You only need to use a quarter to a third of the shrimp so you'll freeze the rest and reuse for the second pizza shell in your kit/arsenal.
Right, you've reached your objective. You have your pizza making supplies- - enough for at least two pizzas or more. What the heck. Buy more pizza kits and freeze them. Go home and make cheap, affordable pizza and enjoy.
Now these may not taste like the delivered stuff your used to but hey change is good.
The objective of this exercise is to eat pizza on a limited budget and you will be eating pizza and enjoying it. You also get to add little extras like more herbs sprinkled on the sauce or whatever. Your pizza, your way, your wallet will thank you.
By the way, the pizza shells are medium size and feed two adults. Another helpful hint: to make non-traditional pizza add whatever (edible) leftovers in the fridge on top of the sauce and cheese. Chinese food leftovers pizza anyone? Yum. Homemade Chinese food pizza even more yummy.
Lets not forget the other student food,Mr. Noodles are great also. Add a packet/1 teaspoon of sugar (to lessen the MSG damage to your system), some hot sauce, a little vinegar, some frozen mixed veggies add boiling water cover and eat in 5-10 minutes. Spoken by one who has walked the walk and talked the talk (UWaterloo BES'99).

Hope that makes everyone's mouth water. Why am I drooling?
This post may have wandered somewhat but I did give my age in eons, and it was written to help starving students and pizza lovers alike.  Hey, anything to make the world a better place to live in.
Now who didn't know about the pizza shell thing? Hmmmm? I bet your moms and dads took you on many a grocery trip and you missed the lecture on pizza shells and do-it-yourself meal prep.
Now go out there and make your own pizzas. Don't make this mouse roar! My squeak is terrifyingly funny to hear! you will not be the same. Change is good.  :salute: :cdn:

Hilda

WTF has pizza got to do with the subject? I'm looking for a reason to close this almost useless and inane thread. Give me one more sorry reason, and it's gone.

recceguy said:
WTF has pizza got to do with the subject? I'm looking for a reason to close this almost useless and inane thread. Give me one more sorry reason, and it's gone.
I agree with you

me tink u shuld cloze dis thread cuz dis aint goin n e wher

this thread should have been closed after the first post. It's just a playground for me, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back