• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things Cuba (Castro, politics, etc.)

jollyjacktar said:
CBC is reporting that the GG will attend a memorial service for Castro and that the PM shall not be attending.  (First smart thing he's done all week, maybe he can learn from his mistakes.)

Sending the Governor General to the funeral? FFS, send a buckshee Liberal politician, don't send the GG. Castro was the former head of state of a repressive regime, we should only send token representation.

It's probably considered a diplomatic form of reciprocity. After all, Castro came to Trudeau's funeral.

Colin P said:
Micheal Totten is always good reading

Should send the article to the Premier of Quebec and the leader of the Opposition who seem to think Castro and Che were the greatest things since sliced bread.

I need help.

I saw a hillarious poitical Cartoon.  It has Justin Trudeau in a bedroom with a huge Castro painting on the wall. JT lying on the bed like a teenager, talking on the phone with a Castro teddy.  I love it, but can't find it!

dileas

tess

John Tescione said:
I need help.

I saw a hillarious poitical Cartoon.  It has Justin Trudeau in a bedroom with a huge Castro painting on the wall. JT lying on the bed like a teenager, talking on the phone with a Castro teddy.  I love it, but can't find it!

dileas

tess

It was in the Halifax Chronicle Herald:

d1611281rchr%20%281%29.jpg

Posted in The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread thread of Radio Chatter: http://army.ca/forums/threads/123289/post-1465990.html#msg1465990

Booom,

Thank you George!!!

I know, I know. I am a Truead/Lib, but the cartoons out there like this one make me laugh, they are brilliant!!

For anyone interested in statistics,

Fidel Castro slept with 35,000 women and smoked his first cigar aged 14
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/fidel-castro-quotes

I'll accept the cigar at age 14, but at one a day, Castro would have to have started shortly after he lost his umbilical cord to reach that number. (35,000 divided by 365.25 days = 95.8 years) He may have been into twosomes and threesomes and moresomes, but it seems a little much.

“He slept with at least two women a day for more than four decades – one for lunch and one for supper. Sometimes he even ordered one for breakfast,” an ex-Castro official named “Ramon” tells filmmaker Ian Halperin. “I don’t think he would have stayed on as long as he did if not for all the incredible women he had access to as president.” Castro’s security would comb Havana beaches each day recruiting the hottest babes.

I wonder why he didn't shave off that awful beard?

Attachments

• justin.png
    justin.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 372
Stunning resemblance.

Did Margaret ever hang out on Havana beaches...?

Loachman said:
Stunning resemblance.

Did Margaret ever hang out on Havana beaches...?
She was one among many...Viva Justin.  Viva fundraising.  Viva sunny ways [Xp

Thought you guys would like it. Enjoy!  :)

Neat theory, but the Trudeaus first visited Cuba in 1976, when Justin was a little kid. Now we could turn the birthers loose, but come on.

?

http://www.snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/
:)

Attachments

• castro.jpg
    castro.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 315
Old Sweat said:
Neat theory, but the Trudeaus first visited Cuba in 1976, when Justin was a little kid. Now we could turn the birthers loose, but come on.
Apparently, Margaret got around... just sayin'  ;D

:)

Attachments

• true.jpg
    true.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 288
Back