• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

American ruck sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVES

Inactive
Reaction score
I am going to BMQ tonight and just a quick question?

I have a American ruck and I haven't been issued any kit. I am planning on putting all of my stuff in this ruck and using that as my bag till I get one.

Do you think that I will get some looks or even reamed out for this. Just don't want to look stupid. But also the bag does hold all of my stuff nicely.

Thanks,
Deves

Depending on the instructer(s) they may give you **** for using a ALICE pack, but than again they might not. The worst they can do is tell you not to bring it again.

"I am planning on putting all of my stuff in this ruck"
Planning on putting all the kit you're going to be issued that night into it? You should get issued a kit bag an ruck, you should be able to put all your kit into that.

No im not getting any kit till Nov 2. I will have to go to BMQ in coveralls. They are all booked in appointments at stores. So ill have to wait.

I was just wondering if I would look stupid using american ruck for my stuff thats all.

What do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back