• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ammo capbadge

EyeInTheSky

Inactive
Reaction score
So I'v heard some rumors around that ammunition tech will be changing its capbadge from the logistics badge to something else, iv heard "the flaming "A"",  the british ammo cap badge.

Can anyone confirm, or has heard this aswell?

Operating budgets are being cut in half, but we have money for cosmetic buttons & bows changes?  I hope not.

MCG said:
Operating budgets are being cut in half, but we have money for cosmetic buttons & bows changes?  I hope not.

Careful, you may upset some of our RCN brethren with talk like that ;D

MCG said:

They needed to spend that training money on buying replacement DEU winter boots that no one wore in the first place...  :nod:

PuckChaser said:
They needed to spend that training money on buying replacement DEU winter boots that no one wore in the first place...  :nod:

And 1812 pins that people wear with great pride and chuckle because they will NOT stay straight and were made in China. 

And, the best spent money this FY, the contractor LFAA PAO hired to run a Facebook and Twitter setup.  ::)

Hey!  The new DEU boots are pretty nice.

And to confirm what Sheep says, I haven't heard anything about this.  We have just gone through an official trade review and there is going to be some tweeking of positions and a few other changes, but no bows and bells.

Back